Resale and Campervans

Beerqueen

My friend failed to get a ticket today.  She has health problems so cannot camp.  Does anyone know if she would be able to get a campervan ticket if we were lucky enough to get her a general sale ticket in the resale?  I guess I should have thought to look into disabled tickets beforehand as well.

Last time's resale had an 'accommodation' (ie campervan fields + Worthy View) resale that started immediately after the 'ticket' resale, if memory serves.  I was lucky enough to get a campervan ticket (for West) in that resale.  Your friend would need to be lucky in the ticket resale first though as you need a festival ticket to be able to buy a campervan ticket.

4 hours ago, BluePaul said:

Last time's resale had an 'accommodation' (ie campervan fields + Worthy View) resale that started immediately after the 'ticket' resale, if memory serves.  I was lucky enough to get a campervan ticket (for West) in that resale.  Your friend would need to be lucky in the ticket resale first though as you need a festival ticket to be able to buy a campervan ticket.

That's what I thought but wasn't sure as I hadn't been interested then in campevan tickets.

And thanks @Clarkete but we can't really do anything until April when (if) she gets a ticket.