Local Ticket Sales 2018

wilem

Its down to postcode....if you're not within a rough 10 mile radius then you won't be in the catchment.

Can I also just ask that if you don't have a qualifying address (I'm only about 2 miles outside it myself...) that you don't use any address of relatives etc who may be within the catchment?  Its a concession for local people who are inconvenienced by the festival in many ways...and abuse of the system is only likely to a. deny a real local of a ticket, and b. threaten the concession from existing in the future.

Thanks.

• Upvote 5

On 10/7/2018 at 10:23 AM, JoeyT said:

It was 12pm on a Thursday last time.

My guess is Thurs 25th October based on the last sales.

I got mine in the last Glastonbury (2017) on the Monday (7th November) think it will be a similar date ?

Edited by Swainer93

7 hours ago, Swainer93 said:

Hi all, New to this site. I am registered local and just wanted to know how we find out when the local tickets go on sale ? I’ve been told it’s in the local newspaper?

Yep...it will be advertised in local newspapers like the Somerset Standard. 

15 hours ago, JoeyT said:

In a word, no.

During local sales all registrations must be from within the local catchment area.

But IIRC you can just register with the postcode of the house of the person who does live within the catchment and it's fine right? Just the ticket get's delivered to their house and they have to forward it on.

2 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

But IIRC you can just register with the postcode of the house of the person who does live within the catchment and it's fine right? Just the ticket get's delivered to their house and they have to forward it on.

See Parsonjack's post for your answer to this:

On 10/7/2018 at 11:38 AM, parsonjack said:

Its down to postcode....if you're not within a rough 10 mile radius then you won't be in the catchment.

Can I also just ask that if you don't have a qualifying address (I'm only about 2 miles outside it myself...) that you don't use any address of relatives etc who may be within the catchment?  Its a concession for local people who are inconvenienced by the festival in many ways...and abuse of the system is only likely to a. deny a real local of a ticket, and b. threaten the concession from existing in the future.

Thanks.