2019 TICKET CHAT

bsolxiv

3 minutes ago, Bathimp said:

13 of us trying, only one or two holding pages between us

will be litter picking for the second year running

make sure you don't make a mess on the pyramid field please

Hey who do you work for I’m curious ? I didn’t get tickets today and looking for good volunteering stuff instead :)?

Well that was absolute carnage. Had the hold screen over and over again and when I got to the booking screen, the payment page kept timing out and crashing, so I kept hitting back and trying again. I must have been doing that for about five minutes. So tense!

Eventually, someone else got tickets for my group and I had the pleasure of getting tickets for another.

So, I'm over the moon to be going back to the farm, but that felt even more brutal than usual.

Well that was incredible maddening. Even more so after getting through on Thursday and not being allocated a coach!

I'd much rather they just did a lottery so you know whether you get them or not straight away.

Are the tipi tickets sold separately?

Got in early. Refreshing like mad. Got tickets for my group of six...4 people through this forum @Zoo Music Girl and friends, then went back in and bought two more for random choice for @august1 and friend. What a morning.

Could have bought more...but wasted time on someone who had a wrong post code for one member of the group, so I ditched the whole group.

Feeling great!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Catherinej90 said:

The money has been taken from my account but no confirmation? Can anyone advise please xx 

Thats fine, the emails can taken several hours to come through. If the money has come account then you are OK, the payment and the booking has been completed. Congrats!

Had one computer, with one tab on Mac for Chrome and one for Safari. Tried Firefox a few times but that almost never even got the holding page with that browser. Chrome and Safari got the holding page almost every time apart for 2 or 3 brief spells where it wouldn't load (happened more on Chrome than Safari).

Got through to booking page at 9.32am, inputed reg numbers, clicked on proceed only to get message "deposits unavailable at this time" or something, panicked it had sold out, but just kept clicking on the back icon on the browser, then proceed again. After several attempts it finally took me to the payment screen. What was going on there? Was that common?

• Upvote 1