2019 TICKET CHAT

bsolxiv

Surprised to hear that many didn't even get the holding page. I had a few instances of not being able to connect at all, but was pretty much consistently getting the holding page. We managed to get through twice on different machines - one tethered to 4G and one on a VPN.

Really sorry for those of you who didn't get a sniff. 

You would think, wouldn't you, that the whole point of having a queuing system is so that the servers running the payment pages can take the weight of traffic they let through the queue. It seems they can't even ensure that.

I got a ticket luckily but 9 people in our group didn't, first time since 2004 :(

What, realistically, are our chances in the resale?

We had 14 people trying with multiple laptops, desktops, tablets, internet connections etc and the majority of us didn't even see a holding page. The ones that got to enter reg details got binned on submission.

The whole system is ridiculous. If you get to add reg details you should be guaranteed a connection to the See server. 

Gutted is an understatement!

Just now, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

First time I’m four years I didn’t get a booking page. Had three of us and a shit ton of laptops and different connections.

Across all of them I got an ultra responsive holding page on a laptop of EE 4G, the rest were just white screens.

Refreshed the only responsive one I had diligently until it said sold out and nothing.

Similar here. One laptop on wi-fi kept crashing and the other connected to my phone's 4G never crashed once. Still no luck though.