2019 TICKET CHAT

bsolxiv

Seven of us trying but not a sniff, same as 2017.

After doing all the coach/main sales and resales for 2017 and both sales this year I've decided I'm out, there are too many other great festivals to be planning my year around the vague possibility of going to Glastonbury. Good luck to those people who are going to try in the resales.

Work pc constantly on the holding page, phone constantly on the holding page, laptop incognito constantly on the holding page. Ipad intermittent, all other laptop browsers nowhere near. Amazon fire's nowhere near as well. 

We go again in April! 

First time I’m four years I didn’t get a booking page. Had three of us and a shit ton of laptops and different connections.

Across all of them I got an ultra responsive holding page on a laptop of EE 4G, the rest were just white screens.

Refreshed the only responsive one I had diligently until it said sold out and nothing.