2019 TICKET CHAT

bsolxiv

30 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

I used to always hate that moment, a few minutes/seconds before 9am, when you're doing your routine periodical checking of the sales page, when suddenly it stops loading because everyone is now at it, then you click on festivals only to find that's gone down too- then you realise you are all alone in amongst the oncoming ticket mayhem!

Also hate having to make the decision several minutes into failing miserably to get onto the sales page- do you continue to preserver, or do you start trying to get onto festivals in the hope someone has posted a link/ trick/tip!

Yep this sums me up very well at the moment!!!

3 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

Indeed, though usually in the last minute or so before 9am it may stop loading properly due to so many people trying it

The last minute!!??  I'd love to see the stats on how heavily it is being hammered already..... :-)

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

I've just gone onto get prepped and noticed my boyfriends name on the reg details is Mr Sam, his name on his ID is Samuel. Is this a problem? 

Names aren't important, just the reg no and postcode, and that the card of the lead booker is set up.