2019 TICKET CHAT

bsolxiv

Been awake for an hour after a pretty broken sleep. No actual refresh nightmare, but one where some compost loos exploded and it had something to do with Robert Peston. No idea if that's a good omen or not. Now all set up and waiting for the rest of the crew to check in

Good luck everyone!!!

15 minutes ago, airwaves said:

I'll be trying using a laptop borrowed from the boss of guest house I'm staying in in Johannesburg,  plus my Samsung Tab 6 tablet plus my wife's Galaxy 7 phone, all on the guest house's WiFi! !

Am on holiday here so no other options.

Do have 4 others in the group though who will be trying by more normal connection methods. 

Hopefully this will be 18 in a row

Just use the laptop bud, forget the other devices...it'll only slow your entry up. 

Just now, marcwilson87 said:

I got tickets in Hiroshima a few years back like this - even met a few people from this site on the computers next to me. In fact, they got me the tickets!

Not bad ?

my initial room was shit and drafty yesterday so they upgraded me for free, they said is there anything I. Can do to make your stay better and I asked about the PC - he said just pop down as people check out later on sundays normally - happy days

22 minutes ago, Skelts said:

Just about to start setting up, kettle is on, good luck all!

Quick question. If I get through and try to buy 6 tickets but 2 of them have already been purchased in another group, will it abandon the whole transaction or just tell me I can’t buy those 2 and go ahead with the other 4?

It will abandon the whole thing!

7 minutes ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

Never done this before but is this the right page to be waiting on:

2018-10-07_0824.png

Indeed, though usually in the last minute or so before 9am it may stop loading properly due to so many people trying it

3 minutes ago, mungo57 said:

Quoted wrong thing

cant see how to delete on mobile

sorry 

Look for that icon that looks like a sheet of paper in the message box, that removes your text.