Campervan tickets

windy_miller

1 hour ago, hurdy said:

It was weird last time around. I bought four for four different people, one after the other (with their reg numbers) as they couldn't even get on the holding page - so it was an F5 session for them whilst I waltzed through. No idea why. 

Are we sure they had the right URL? :D

3 hours ago, BlueDaze said:

I heard say that in the West that the stewards come round of a morning with bacon rolls and cups of tea..

in the East they have dogs and tazers..

West is definitely the safest bet.

No definitely the other way around :D

I seriously don't know which side is best.  I've always done west because it suits me coming from M5 direction.  Its a hell of a trek to anywhere though and is uphill all the way from the railway track.  Gate C is closer to the action but how far you walk to your van from Gate C could be long I guess.

As for pedestrian gates I've only ever entered from A and D so I've never seen the "hill of death"

Its a long slog to west unless you finish the night at arcadia or the park.

It could easily take an hour to get from SE corner to west CV or arcadia to east CV.

Downside to east CV is it's size, you could spend 30 minutes finding you pitch...

1 hour ago, Penrhos said:

Its a long slog to west unless you finish the night at arcadia or the park.

It could easily take an hour to get from SE corner to west CV or arcadia to east CV.

Downside to east CV is it's size, you could spend 30 minutes finding you pitch...

This suggests the west cv is near worthy view? That right? 

15 hours ago, Swieve said:

No definitely the other way around :D

I seriously don't know which side is best.  I've always done west because it suits me coming from M5 direction.  Its a hell of a trek to anywhere though and is uphill all the way from the railway track.  Gate C is closer to the action but how far you walk to your van from Gate C could be long I guess.

As for pedestrian gates I've only ever entered from A and D so I've never seen the "hill of death"

?

I have only been East, coming from West of London and more latterly Cambridgeshire....

I have always fancied a go with West as I like the idea of The Park area at night (the Naughty Corner crowds do nothing for me..) but tbh am usually too shitfaced by midnight to go anywhere but bed... I reckon I could spend a complete festival south of the railway track one time (with the inclusion of Avalon inn as exception!)

my wife loves Acoustic/Avalon/T&C above all else so West wouldn’t help there... she insists that 2019 will be her last, so I might just try it if my knees survive the upcoming one and ticket gods smile down in 2020...

the hill is fine... you only do it once a day. My wife had multiple pelvic fractures from a vehicular accident a few years ago and she does it..

• 5 months later...
19 minutes ago, 2lp003 said:

I don't suppose anyone has a campervan ticket for glasto 2019 they no longer need?! 

They are linked to your festival ticket so can't be resold. There is a resale of them this month, probably on 28 April after the ticket resale. There will be more available after cancellation deadline too so keep a lookout on here for threadsannouncements. :)

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, EasyUserName said:

Apologies, I meant to say I can never remember my registration number & you need that to look. I was hoping you'd save me the effort of searching for my details!

Bath & West only you lazy bastard... ?

EAST CAMPERVAN SINGLE (MAX 8M) £120.00 (£120.00) Sold out
EAST CAMPERVAN QUIET/HIRE PITCH (MAX 8M) £120.00 (£120.00) Sold out
WEST CAMPERVAN SINGLE (MAX 8M) £120.00 (£120.00) Sold out
BATH & WEST SINGLE CAMPERVAN PITCH (MAX 8M) £120.00 (£120.00)  

BATH & WEST LARGE CAMPERVAN PITCH (OVER 8M) £200.00 (£200.00)  

10 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

Bath & West only you lazy bastard... ?

EAST CAMPERVAN SINGLE (MAX 8M) £120.00 (£120.00) Sold out
EAST CAMPERVAN QUIET/HIRE PITCH (MAX 8M) £120.00 (£120.00) Sold out
WEST CAMPERVAN SINGLE (MAX 8M) £120.00 (£120.00) Sold out
BATH & WEST SINGLE CAMPERVAN PITCH (MAX 8M) £120.00 (£120.00)  

BATH & WEST LARGE CAMPERVAN PITCH (OVER 8M) £200.00 (£200.00)  

Appreciated. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, cba1993 said:

are you allowed in if you just have a car, with a tent in the boot. So no campervan?

No. Definitely not. They have rules around what constitutes a Campervan and a mate with a trailer tent had a hard time getting in one year. Just a tent is a definite no. 

If you want to put your tent up next to friends in a van then that's fine but you'll need to park in the normal car parks and walk over. It's not going to be a short walk though.