its the final countdown

Crazyfool01

57 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Strangely I slept like a log.. I think the bottle of red helped.

The night before I had a horrible recurring Glastonbury dream that I’ve has loads of times before but never this vivid.

I get through to the booking page but I just can’t type the details in properly, I keep mistyping everything over and over again until tickets sell out, horrible.

Anyway, I’m up eaten breakfast had a black coffee and a beroca and I’m ready to face my fate.

I've had this dream numerous times it's grim

2:07am here. Hands sweating.

Recruited some friends that would be going for the first time this year to get tickets, they're excited and awake but still thought I was a little over the top for opening a Whatsapp group for this ?. I think they'll understand tonight. At least they're calm, unlike me.

Best luck and good vibes to everyone!

26 minutes ago, Radi0Head said:

I’d say most of the comments about browsers are annecdotal. Better to use multiple browsers with one tab on each.

my opinion though IE sucks ass. chrome will eat all your ram so only use it if you’ve got a half decent computer or just using one browser.

Much appreciated. Best of luck

I’m currently in Disneyland Paris so only have my phone to hand :( Gonna have a word with Tinkerbell, see if she can have a word with the glasto gods for me and sort this shiz out. Good luck to all on Efests!