its the final countdown

Crazyfool01

Anyone else been on the see website just to check if they could sneak in and get some tickets now, just on the off chance that they are testing the booking system? I have been waking up every hour all night as I'm so worried about sleeping in, even though I naturally always wake around 7.30 and have 4 alarms set on 2 phones. It's all too stressful this!

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Paul ™ said:

12:15 here in Chiang Rai, hope we have better luck from here than we did on Thursday from Luang Prabang 

Good luck all x

and don't mix up BST with GMT !!!! - so your going as a Punter again ? - very Brave   

Hope your Thai connection is good - Mai Pen Lai 

Strangely I slept like a log.. I think the bottle of red helped.

The night before I had a horrible recurring Glastonbury dream that I’ve has loads of times before but never this vivid.

I get through to the booking page but I just can’t type the details in properly, I keep mistyping everything over and over again until tickets sell out, horrible.

Anyway, I’m up eaten breakfast had a black coffee and a beroca and I’m ready to face my fate.

FFS - I'm on call until 08:00 and got called out at 5AM, currently VPN'd into work trying to fix a server. Do I?

A - Keep working on server until 08:50 then use PC at work for the sale (knowing management can access my internet access logs)?

B - Drop everything at 08:50 and log back into work after the sale?

C - Use Laptop at home as primary route to sale and leave PC at work on the holding page for standard 20 second refresh?

Anyway - it's not worth going back to bed for an hour.....

Only 28 members viewing - That number is only going to go up....

Edited by Penrhos

3 minutes ago, Penrhos said:

FFS - I'm on call until 08:00 and got called out at 5AM, currently VPN'd into work trying to fix a server. Do I?

A - Keep working on server until 08:50 then use PC at work for the sale (knowing management can access my internet access logs)?

B - Drop everything at 08:50 and log back into work after the sale?

C - Use Laptop at home as primary route to sale and leave PC at work on the holding page for standard 20 second refresh?

Anyway - it's not worth going back to bed for an hour.....

Think I would go B.  It will be all over by 0945....you can say you were having a break or reading some tech notes...and your work PC remains free of logs.

39 minutes ago, glasto-worker said:

and don't mix up BST with GMT !!!! - so your going as a Punter again ? - very Brave   

Hope your Thai connection is good - Mai Pen Lai 

Thanks, yeah first time since 2011... one last time! 

• Upvote 1