its the final countdown

Crazyfool01

31 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Just moved to a new town so unfortunately don’t know anyone who lives nearby! Going to have to resort to phone... could be an interesting morning! ?

At a push a usb PC mouse will work (my mac-mini has a wireless logitech mouse plugged in the back.

What about Amazon prime?

Good shout on the usb mouse. Our PC one struggles to scroll up and down so just stole a spare one out of the desk next to mine. I'm on nightshift until 0630.

Gonna be a struggle tomorrow. Usually go to bed at 0700 ish and get up at 11-12. Tomorrow I need to get tickets, do a 15 mile run, bit of sleep and get back to work for 1800.....it'll be a tough nightshift tomorrow; especially if I don't get lucky.

The flip side of having to travel 10,000 miles to get to the farm is that ticket time is 7pm here, so I’m currently resting my head after a night out last night but it’s ok. 

Ticket day is also the day clocks change here which I usually forget until the last minute!