its the final countdown

Crazyfool01

Groups sorted, notepad text files set up with reg & card details, top tips exchanged, URLs bookmarked.

Went to yoga this morning (omsss), cleaned the house and finished a 2000 word essay on Stress (I kid you not!!!) for my yoga teacher training course.

Have prayed to the Glastonbury Goddess and got my group to do the same. Will burn some white sage for good energy later and a few relaxing glasses of red. 

Then it's in the lap of the Goddess.

44 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

you best get them so you can say hello at the glade this year :) ... unless im mistaking your profile name for someone else :)

Haha! No, you're right that was me who recognised your outfit but didn't say hello until I was safely back behind my laptop. It's a deal - if we make it, we'll have a drink at the Glade :)

nerves are starting to kick in a bit now ... several kind helpers from on here so thanks in advance of your time @Sawdusty Surfer  and @CeriG im going for a 6am alarm ready to watch the f1 with this finishing just before 8 ... ready to do the final checks ... batteries changed on desktop keyboard ... all iPads and computers charged fully .. including phone as tethering eats the battery . good luck and sleep well :) 

1 minute ago, lendan said:

Reg numbers triple checked. Alarm set. The nerves are starting to kick in. 

Hopefully I will be celebrating turning 40 at my 1st Glastonbury. Been tying the last few years with no success

Good luck all 

2 40th birthdays posting in a row 

1 minute ago, Krazypinkminx said:

Oh god I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight, anyone going be on here in the night ?

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

this is bloody difficult ... im sat here thinking ...I hope they get tickets ... and they get tickets and so it goes on ... I dont even know these people but they should all be on the farm ...If not Michael im having words on Thurs 

So true. 

Since the last festival, especially in the quiet of last winter, I ended up on here most days with the same few people.

I'm guessing you're sorted @crazyfool1?

1 minute ago, vintagelaureate said:

So true. 

Since the last festival, especially in the quiet of last winter, I ended up on here most days with the same few people.

I'm guessing you're sorted @crazyfool1?

no not yet ... but I have an smallish army trying ... so fingers crossed ... we have maximised chances as much as im sure is possible... all the best tomorrow ... will be more than happy to help the resalers if I am in luck 

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

no not yet ... but I have an smallish army trying ... so fingers crossed ... we have maximised chances as much as im sure is possible... all the best tomorrow ... will be more than happy to help the resalers if I am in luck 

Good luck - that fancy dress will find a way!

14 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

good luck... hopefully i will see you at the front for October Drift.