Is a golden ticket holder only allowed one campervan pass?

clarkete

6 minutes ago, clarkete said:

As above and is that limited to the lead booker or can two of you in a batch of 6 buy a campervan pass? 

last year I bought three cv passes, so it's probably not changed for this year.

All the vans will have to enter the CV fields together tho, as the cv tickets have a the buyers name on, and are (supposedly) only valid when with that buyer.

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

last year I bought three cv passes, so it's probably not changed for this year.

All the vans will have to enter the CV fields together tho, as the cv tickets have a the buyers name on, and are (supposedly) only valid when with that buyer.

Cheers pal that's very helpful. 

I know they say that, but they certainly allow the folks who deliver rented caravans in even though the pass doesn't have an accompanying ticket holder, as I've done that before. 

BTW hope you have better luck tomorrow ?

12 minutes ago, clarkete said:

I know they say that, but they certainly allow the folks who deliver rented caravans in even though the pass doesn't have an accompanying ticket holder, as I've done that before.

different circumstances, and the rules around CVs have (in theory) been tightened in the last few years.

Best not to take the risk i reckon, else getting in the CV field might be an issue.

But I mean they defo deliver with cv passes that don't have the name of the deliverer (who owns the vans) and nor does that person have a festival ticket.

They did that for me in 2017 and some of those firms deliver a dozen caravans, maybe three at a time and all for different renters. 

I should add, as a coach purchaser and someone who wants to carry on staying a caravan this is the only viable option.

As long as someone can buy a pass for me I'm confident the other part will be OK ?

Edited by clarkete

So do you think someone in a group with more than one campervan can buy multiple campervan tickets together so long as on the day they all travel on site together.

I'm the lead booker for 5 of us with general admission tickets and 2 campervans wanting to be parked together. I think last time we each bought our own ( even though i think you could purchase more than one) and I cant remember if they checked the names or not when we arrived.

If we can buy the two at once it means we avoid the risk of our chosen campervan section selling out before the second one is bought. 

This is what the FAQs say about it:

• Campervan/caravan tickets are personalised to the named campervan/caravan ticket booker, and are strictly non-transferable. If the person who books the campervan ticket subsequently cancels their ticket booking (prior to 3rd May), the campervan ticket will also be cancelled. If someone else within the original booking would like to take over the campervan ticket, the booking can be rebooked with their registration as long as this is requested at the point of cancellation (£10 admin fee will apply) but the booking cannot be reassigned retrospectively or transferred to someone who wasn’t in the original booking.

14 minutes ago, tigertoo said:

So do you think someone in a group with more than one campervan can buy multiple campervan tickets together so long as on the day they all travel on site together.

I believe from what @eFestivals and others have said, although it says you can only order one per transaction, unlike the ticket sales you can raise more than one transaction.