Neighbourhood Weekender 2019

SCG95

4 hours ago, thetime said:

Yes that’s our plan, trains booked and leave before Ezra comes on. Although that might change if you me at 6 are on at same time. 

Last year had second stage headliners ending before main stage ones, I cant imagine it being different this time - similar audiences for both there 

1 hour ago, Gtgypsie said:

Really want to go to the Sunday but there is absolutely no accommodation available. How strict are they on parking and sleeping in cars? 

Doubt you could sleep in your car in the official car park, as they'll be clearing out pretty quickly as it needs to be back to normal for the school on the Tuesday. You'd be fine if you found some street parking a short walk away though. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've made this clashfinder using the stage splits:

https://clashfinder.com/s/neighborhoodweekender2019

I just went off last years clashfinder and used the stage times from there so it won't be 100% correct

I'm also assuming that because there are more bands on the 2nd stage this year, that they will have a band on at the same time as the headliner on the main stage. I'll try to update it when we know all the info.

• Upvote 1

On 5/11/2019 at 12:50 PM, Jimmerz95 said:

I just went off last years clashfinder and used the stage times from there so it won't be 100% correct

I'm also assuming that because there are more bands on the 2nd stage this year, that they will have a band on at the same time as the headliner on the main stage. I'll try to update it when we know all the info.

This Clashfinder is now updated and complete. Have at it!

On 5/11/2019 at 12:50 PM, Jimmerz95 said:

Updated again

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

nope, just that if I'm going to bother to spend my unpaid time writing about a festival it might as well be honest.

Are you telling me it doesn't serve up indie landfill? :P 

No, just never seen you do that with a festival before so thought there might have been some beef. :P

Just now, dentalplan said:

No, just never seen you do that with a festival before so thought there might have been some beef. :P

gonna be some changes round here, cos there has to be (I'm going to be working elsewhere for starters).

So lots of things are going to be done slightly differently or a lot differently.

It's a completely honest assessment to be fair! Strange but well organised festival with a very very specific audience. Who took away from that audience by trying to appeal to the pop crowd this year.

Gerry Cinnamon got the biggest crowd of the weekend....and lots of people seemed to leave after. Without him I think they'd have been in trouble to be honest, it was pretty quiet otherwise apart from opening to the end of his set at 5.45...

Edited by efcfanwirral