Neighbourhood Weekender 2019

SCG95

I think what maybe should be commended is the mid range acts, theres huge variety look at Kate Nash on here:image.png.5590c26a34294e2c3c4d6214bf43b0df.png

vs Kate Nash at Community:

image.png.9de0ca86e70a53726df4950205057a69.png

8th versus 3rd down (hopefully 4th) for a fairly similarly sized and marketed festival (other than the two days vs one)

Just now, Rose-Colored Boy said:

It's certainly going for a more diverse crowd this time, not sure about the logic of George Ezra headlining when there are no other Capital FM acts anywhere else on the bill though.

I think it looks better than last year's, but I wouldn't go still. Not really targeted at peeps like me though..

I guess George Ezra is just being touted around all the suitable festivals, and most will jump at the chance to book him based on his ridiculous sales. 

6 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I think it looks better than last year's, but I wouldn't go still. Not really targeted at peeps like me though..

No nor me, although with Sound City getting less and less interesting by the year I'd probably pop along if there was a group going and it moved a couple more inches further away from Dark Fruits Twitter. So maybe next year.

5 minutes ago, The life of Pablo said:

Does anyone know about prices? Mainly want to know about day tickets 

£55 per day or £105 for the weekend.

Definitely doing the Sunday- had tickets for Ashcroft at the Albert hall the other week but can't make the rescheduled date as I'm out the country for a few months. 

Plenty of smaller acts I like in there throughout that'll probably make me do the weekend - pale waves, embrace, maximo park, sea girls, the Amazon's, fuzzy sun, clean cut kid, slow readers club, whenyoung, gaz coombes. Also like primal scream and vaccines too.

That said theres everything I hate about one side of this sort of music - gerry cinnamon, Sam fender, George Ezra but hopefully that should reduce clashes and an early dart on the Saturday won't hurt as we wont be staying nearby this time.

On 11/12/2018 at 7:17 PM, gfa said:

I think what maybe should be commended is the mid range acts, theres huge variety look at Kate Nash on here:image.png.5590c26a34294e2c3c4d6214bf43b0df.png

vs Kate Nash at Community:

image.png.9de0ca86e70a53726df4950205057a69.png

8th versus 3rd down (hopefully 4th) for a fairly similarly sized and marketed festival (other than the two days vs one)

It's the same for The Amazons & Gerry Cinnamon. It's the whole day that makes it rather than just a headliner.

• 2 months later...
46 minutes ago, Jimmerz95 said:

Thinking of getting my tix for this. Any idea how well it's selling?

It sold out within an hour last year and this time it’s been on sale what, 2 months? I would guess you’ll be safe until at least the second announcement!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, thetime said:

Going for the Saturday,  would of preferred embrace later in the day on the 2nd stage. 

Am I right in saying the 2 other stages finishes before Ezra comes on? 

They did last year as I watched all of Editors and had time to stroll over for the start of Noel. No distance between stages at all. 

13 hours ago, TommyLC said:

They did last year as I watched all of Editors and had time to stroll over for the start of Noel. No distance between stages at all. 

Makes getting home on the Saturday easier - watching primal scream and leaving.....

Excited about Ashcroft and vaccines on the Sunday though! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

Makes getting home on the Saturday easier - watching primal scream and leaving.....

Yes that’s our plan, trains booked and leave before Ezra comes on. Although that might change if you me at 6 are on at same time. 

• Upvote 1