Spotify playlist

Brave Sir Robin

Recent additions to the Glastonbury 2019 playlist include the songs most heavily featuring in the setlists of Starcrawler, Boa Kusasa, Matt Owens, Four Tet, Lucy Rose, Hernan Cattaneo, Hawkwind, Rickie Lee Jones, Bushwacka, Lisa Knapp, Darren Emerson, Magic Numbers, Children of Zeus, Oshun

Also updates based on recent setlists for The Streets, Lounge Kittens, Cure, Low, Miley Cyrus, Tame Impala, Vampire Weekend, Billy Bragg, Pale Waves and Maribou State.

On 4/5/2019 at 7:22 PM, marathonsteve said:

Keep up this Excellent Work

Cheers Steve

On 4/5/2019 at 9:33 PM, zico martin said:

No Boy Azooga yet ?

Sorry @zico martin it sounds a little too sketchy to include just yet - and Neil hasn't made them SR. Are you 100% certain it was the drummer, and that he was definitely saying they were playing?

• Upvote 1

On 4/10/2019 at 5:44 PM, Brave Sir Robin said:

Recent additions to the Glastonbury 2019 playlist include the songs most heavily featuring in the setlists of Starcrawler, Boa Kusasa, Matt Owens, Four Tet, Lucy Rose, Hernan Cattaneo, Hawkwind, Rickie Lee Jones, Bushwacka, Lisa Knapp, Darren Emerson, Magic Numbers, Children of Zeus, Oshun

Also updates based on recent setlists for The Streets, Lounge Kittens, Cure, Low, Miley Cyrus, Tame Impala, Vampire Weekend, Billy Bragg, Pale Waves and Maribou State.

Cheers Steve

Sorry @zico martin it sounds a little too sketchy to include just yet - and Neil hasn't made them SR. Are you 100% certain it was the drummer, and that he was definitely saying they were playing?

Have Starcrawler been confirmed? Good news!

On 4/10/2019 at 5:44 PM, Brave Sir Robin said:

Cheers Steve

Ha fair enough

I tried to get clarification on Twitter but:

Screenshot_20190414-204256.png

Avalon lineup now present and correct on the Glastonbury 2019 playlist (after the main poster, about halfway down). 5 tracks each, save for the Bar-Steward Sons, whose joke was wearing thin after 3 (but will no doubt be a lot of fun after a few ciders.) Glad my hunch about Beans getting a big(gish) stage came right. I swapped one of his most played live tracks for 'Can't Get a Gig at Glastonbury', for the feels.

If you just want to sample the Avalon lineup, try @cb4747's Field of Avalon playlist, which has 2-5 songs from each act playing there.

Will get on to adding Silver Hayes when I can, hopefully later this week. Hunting down which of their own tracks DJs play is usually more of a mission than bands, so it's a bit more time consuming. I use 1001tracklists and mixesdb - if anyone knows of any better sources please let me know. In the meantime you can listen to tracks from all the lineup's acts on @deadpheasant's Silver Hayes 2019 playlist.

On 4/15/2019 at 8:46 PM, zico martin said:

I know a thumbs up confirmation when I see one ;)

Tbh I would be shocked if they're not playing anyway but i understand your reluctance to add then!

Yeah I fully expect them to be there (and will be seeing them, clashes permitting), but as you can see I've currently got my hands full adding fully confirmed acts...

Edited by Brave Sir Robin
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Added the Sonic lineup to the Glastonbury 2019 playlist, after Avalon. Enjoyed more of it than I expected tbh, esp the mellower tones of Crazy P, Dan Shake, and FKJ, all new to me. Also recent TBCs Freestylers, Land of Giants and brilliantly-named wonky Welsh slackers Sock.

Just thought I’d say how much I’m enjoying the playlist, I’ll fully admit I’m far too lazy to make my own. I’ve ended up listening to and liking stuff I’d never considered before. Thanks for all the effort @Brave Sir Robin ?

• Like 1

Added the Wow lineup to the Glastonbury 2019 playlist, although this year I'm only including DJs if they actually play their own material, which rules out several of them. Also added newly self-confirmed Goat Girl and have made a start on Gully-Blues - the run of 7 Columbian acts is certainly a change of pace.

Cheers @Beet and @AmazingAbby, you're welcome. And that's swift work @cb4747!

32 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

You haven't got much of it on the lineup page yet

I'm not finding anything I don't already have.
https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/areas/silver-hayes/

1 hour ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

the run of 7 Columbian acts is certainly a change of pace

I'm confused. Do you know who these bands are? That page mentions 7 bands, but not their names.

12 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I'm not finding anything I don't already have.
https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/areas/silver-hayes/

I'm confused. Do you know who these bands are? That page mentions 7 bands, but not their names.

Well I see you've now added Wow for Saturday and Thursday for Gully-Blues, for example?

I think I've worked out that the 7 Columbian acts on Gully-Blues on Friday are Absalon & Afropacifico, Acido Pantera, Ghetto Kumbe, La Payara, Los Yoryis, Mabiland, and Sol Okarina.

4 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Well I see you've now added Wow for Saturday and Thursday for Gully-Blues, for example?

all of those acts were against those stages already, they've just been updated from unknown day to the right days.

(not sure if I messed up the first time, or if the text has changed a little on that page).

4 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

I think I've worked out that the 7 Columbian acts on Gully-Blues on Friday are Absalon & Afropacifico, Acido Pantera, Ghetto Kumbe, La Payara, Los Yoryis, Mabiland, and Sol Okarina.

Ah, thanks. :)