Spotify playlist

Brave Sir Robin

Playlist updated with new SR Two Door Cinema Club, self-confirmation Professor Elemental, and Sports Team following @FuzzyDunlop's Instagram tip. It's reached the stage where there's enough big acts on there, and enough variety, to make it pretty enjoyable to put on shuffle.

On 2/3/2019 at 12:11 PM, dentalplan said:

Wouldn’t put much faith in this one. They’re around to play though.

Ah OK - well as you say they're around and playing festivals so surely a fairly good bet? @Gucci Piggy are you confident?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, The Placid Casual said:

I don't understand what this has to do with bravesirrobin's post but okay. I was just setting their expectations of getting no answer from the person they tagged.

and I'm just pointing out that I'm not an evil c**t. :)

Those who set out to spoil the enjoyment of this site for those who use it aren't welcome.

So if you want to mention his banning that you helped to cause, do go the full mile and say what him - and you - have been up to.

Edited by eFestivals

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

and I'm just pointing out that I'm not an evil c**t. :)

Those who set out to spoil the enjoyment of this site for those who use it aren't welcome.

So if you want to mention his banning that you helped to cause, do go the full mile and say what him - and you - have been up to.

You have a DM.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m sat at work and just now, my Spotify app on my phone being connected to the home network, I noticed Mrs Moth was listening to BSRs wonderful playlist.

So naturally I found the most annoying song in the world and queued it up next “The Duck Song”, truly awful, but a bit of a standing joke with us.

Next minute get a screen shot  “hey look who’s at glasto!!”.... 3 minutes later she realises I’ve queued it up 10x in a row.

”Dick”

I’m howling, immediately queue up “Baby Shark” ??!

The Glastonbury 2019 playlist has been updated over the past few days with the latest self-confirmations, TBCs and SRs: Courteeners, Jungle, Aurora, Max Chapman, Altern8, Palace (not on the lineup page but see above), Murray Lachlan Young (just the one about cocaine), Skepsis & Bru-C (from @LSTx's post) and Eat Static.

On 3/5/2019 at 4:01 AM, John the Moth said:

I’m sat at work and just now, my Spotify app on my phone being connected to the home network, I noticed Mrs Moth was listening to BSRs wonderful playlist.

So naturally I found the most annoying song in the world and queued it up next “The Duck Song”, truly awful, but a bit of a standing joke with us.

Next minute get a screen shot  “hey look who’s at glasto!!”.... 3 minutes later she realises I’ve queued it up 10x in a row.

”Dick”

I’m howling, immediately queue up “Baby Shark” ??!

Ha! I have in the past had people asking me why certain big name acts are on there when they're not playing - I can only assume they'd played it to the end (it is possible) and Spotify has started auto-suggesting extras.

• Upvote 1

All the poster acts are on now on the playlist.

Having been through them all, I feel much better about the lineup than I did at first, when it felt like we already knew most of the biggest acts and the surprises weren't welcome ones (Miley Cyrus!) There's loads of great stuff on there, from a variety of genres.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3