7 hours ago, NickisGinger said:

Would it? It’s a potential completely different event?

I presumed Community and the KoL headline slot are different, similar to a few years back when Queens of the Stone Age, Liam Gallagher and Community were separate events. I just presumed there was a fair wedge of crossover between the two events so was pondering aloud who would be the support acts.

Presumably it'll all be clear when we get some announcements. Maybe it'll come on down later in month.

On 1/3/2020 at 12:27 PM, eFestivals said:

or possibly the weekend before or after.

I'm pretty sure it is.

Just thought, Wireless is usually the weekend after I’m pretty sure, so it’ll probs be the weekend before or the Saturday. This being said, the weekend before Noel Gallagher’s hfb are doing a big outdoor London gig, that night clash with the demographic of community fans and potential see ticket sales take a knock? I also emailed Community as I was so so bored, and they said that the details are yet to be confirmed, I’m really losing my patience with them and Reading 

7 hours ago, Jake1234 said:

Just thought, Wireless is usually the weekend after I’m pretty sure, so it’ll probs be the weekend before or the Saturday. This being said, the weekend before Noel Gallagher’s hfb are doing a big outdoor London gig, that night clash with the demographic of community fans and potential see ticket sales take a knock? I also emailed Community as I was so so bored, and they said that the details are yet to be confirmed, I’m really losing my patience with them and Reading 

They’ll announce when they are ready. I’m waiting but I wouldn’t go as far to say I’m losing patience with them. Lol.