Hugh Jass

The "I'm Going to Glastonbury 2019" thread

59 minutes ago, Andeeroo said:

Anyone else still getting waves of euphoria and shouting Glastonbury at the top of their voice? 😊

I've been shouting "DAN, DAN, DAAAAN" out my window, from Alan Partridge. Gonna try it at the festival I reckon it'll take off!

Last couple of years I've been the one that's got through for the group so everyone was assuming that I had the magic touch and would sort the group again. Which really stressed me out and I sternly told everyone else that they had to try properly because it's all just total luck! 

Mate got through at 9.03, which is one of our fastest ever. Took a few minutes to go through and froze on the payment page, which I had to coach her through ("DON'T REFRESH") but got the confirmation before 10 past.

Rest of us carried on trying for others but didn't even get another booking page. 

Pretty chuffed. Going with a larger group and a few newbies as well as the old crowd, which I'm really happy about. 

I've bought in the regular and secret resales before so know the pain well. 

After missing out in 2017 I managed to bag tickets this year at about 9:31 after thinking they must be almost all sold.

To all those that have missed out I absolutely feel for you all but don't give up hope, there's always the resale.

I did manage to get a few hospitality tickets for people off here in 2017 (prophet6, GuildfordGlastoGirl and someone else that I can't remember). I can't guarantee I will be able to for next year but will let people know on here if I can.

I'm not panicking or anything (lol), but I just typed my reference number into see tickets order tracker and it said that there was no order linked to it.... I'm sure it's fine as I've had my confirmation email along with the rest of my group, but is anyone else having the same issue?

Woo-hoo - success this morning. 

And one of our most best Sundays in a while (after barely a sniff in the coach) - 3 out of 4 groups in. We try for them in April.

See you on the farm!

1 minute ago, Dangertappy said:

I'm not panicking or anything (lol), but I just typed my reference number into see tickets order tracker and it said that there was no order linked to it.... I'm sure it's fine as I've had my confirmation email along with the rest of my group, but is anyone else having the same issue?

was it you worrying about no email earlier :) 

1 minute ago, Fishman said:

Woo-hoo - success this morning. 

And one of our most best Sundays in a while (after barely a sniff in the coach) - 3 out of 4 groups in. We try for them in April.

See you on the farm!

Nice 1 ... think it was you that kindly got them for me last time .... see you on the farm ...I owe you a pint still :)

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

was it you worrying about no email earlier :) 

Haha, it was me... and I did get an email in the end but my order isn't coming up on See Tickets which is freaking me out 😲

Just now, Dangertappy said:

Haha, it was me... and I did get an email in the end but my order isn't coming up on See Tickets which is freaking me out 😲

is fine ... you are in :) 

• Like 1

Just now, Dangertappy said:

Sure you’re not typing in your registration number by mistake?

9 minutes ago, Dangertappy said:

Doesn't work for me either and I tried with both the reg number and the booking reference. I think it only works for the lead booker.

Just seeing  that email sitting in my inbox gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside, mmmmm.

Just now, Madyaker said:

Doesn't work for me either and I tried with both the reg number and the booking reference. I think it only works for the lead booker.

Just seeing  that email sitting in my inbox gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside, mmmmm.

Phew, glad it's not just me then! Me too, SO excited!!!

Having breezed through last year on my first refresh, this year was hell. Thankfully there's this place and wonderful people like @Johnkhutch out there. Never met but willing to help out two complete strangers. It still hasn't sunk in. Will see you on the farm for beers :drinks:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dangertappy said:

I'm sure... Hmmm... I'm sure it's fine 😅

If you’ve got an order ref and your emails you’re absolutely fine. Check your bank to make sure payments gone thru. Check See again in the morning, then call them if it’s still not showing just to put your mind at rest.

FYI if there’s been an issue with payment, See will call tge Lead Booke rto sort out,  not just cancel your tickets. I had that happen to me for the  2010 Festival (something to do with way card expiry date was set up in the back-end system).

Edited by phillyfaddle
Typo

2 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

If you’ve got an order ref and your emails you’re absolutely fine. Check your bank to make sure payments gone thru. Check See again in the morning, then call them if it’s still not showing just to put your mind at rest.

FYI if there’s been an issue with payment, See will call tge Lead Booke rto sort out,  not just cancel your tickets. I had that happen to me for the  2010 Festival (something to do with way card expiry date was set up in the back-end system).

Thanks @phillyfaddle for the reassurance:) I've just asked the lead booker to let me know that it has definitely come out of his account so hopefully all is well and if it's still not showing up, I'll get in touch with See :)

5 minutes ago, D-Low said:

Having breezed through last year on my first refresh, this year was hell. Thankfully there's this place and wonderful people like @Johnkhutch out there. Never met but willing to help out two complete strangers. It still hasn't sunk in. Will see you on the farm for beers :drinks:

Happy to help pal, still hasn't really sunk in for me either! 

Thanks @phillyfaddle for the reassurance:) I've just asked the lead booker to let me know that it has definitely come out of his account so hopefully all is well and if it's still not showing up, I'll get in touch with See :)

Keep us posted!

Moneys’ gone out my account and seetickets is showing the order & payment as received but still no email. I’m sure it’s fine but I just need it to make it 100% real!

Edited by Cockney_Jesus

6 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

Keep us posted!

Okay, so I just typed in the reference number and the lead bookers post code and everything came up with confirmations etc! Phew!! Although not sure how I will access my details separately when I come to change my address in a few months. I'll figure it out :)

thanks for your help!! 

2 hours ago, Mardy said:

Yeah, we all got sorted. Unbelievably lucky

Excellent news :) Quite shocked to see so many regulars going without this year. No sign of @russycarps?

Or Scruff for that matter but he seems long gone.

Edited by Zoo Music Girl

2 minutes ago, Cockney_Jesus said:

Moneys’ gone out my account and seetickets is showing the order & payment as received but still no email. I’m sure it’s fine but I just need it to make it 100% real!

I read on Twitter that confirmation emails are still going out and are taking longer than expected :) if the order is confirmed on See Tickets then I think it's a done deal and you'll be receiving that email very soon :)

Okay, so I just typed in the reference number and the lead bookers post code and everything came up with confirmations etc! Phew!! Although not sure how I will access my details separately when I come to change my address in a few months. I'll figure it out :)

thanks for your help!! 

Great news! Just give See a call when you need to change your address. I’ve always found them really helpful on the phone.

You’ll get emailed a link to your individual booking to pay your balance.

• Upvote 1