T-Day names and post codes?

Slugy

Hi, there peeps.

I can only assume these questions have already been answered and I have not dug deep enough.

Once (if) you get through to the magic page, when you enter the names and postcodes do they have to match exactly how they were entered on the original registration form or will just the correct name suffice?

I.e 

Mr. John Smith 

Mr John Smith

John Smith

SE25 9CB

SE259CB

Any update on this will help, trying not to go into to full panic mode.

Thanks in advance.

Slugy x

6 minutes ago, meirionw said:

What about capitals and lower case please

Don't know tbh, but this only affect the postcodes, so I guess it's best to submit them exactly as registered with Glastonbury Festivals

(Although it wouldn't be at all hard for the ticket server front-end to convert the postcode to capitals when you submit it, so it might not matter)

8 minutes ago, billum said:

Don't know tbh, but this only affect the postcodes, so I guess it's best to submit them exactly as registered with Glastonbury Festivals

(Although it wouldn't be at all hard for the ticket server front-end to convert the postcode to capitals when you submit it, so it might not matter)

I've always gone for capitals as per the registered details, better to be sure. 

On my ipad & phone the shortcuts I use are like this: 'bt1' is the shortcut phrase which produces 'BT1 2XX', as an example.