best pre set up camping options

ellenyt

Hi all. 

I haven't been to Glastonbury for a while and if I am lucky enough to get tickets this year I am considering pre set up tents or nicer camping options that are next to the site or within a short  walk-able distance of the site.  I know their will be many purists out there who say this is not the way to do glastonbury but I may have to arrive later than Wednesday this year and want to try and take some of the stress away of finding a good camping spot this time around. 

I was wondering if I anyone could assist with their views or experiences with the best pre set up camping options with a good sense of community. Worthy View seems like a good option but I now it is very popular and we will likely be  miss out.  

Any reviews of experiences or suggestions would be much appreciated. I have done a google search and their lots of options but  I wanted to get some real feedback about peoples experience in terms of location, sense of community and value for money. 

Thanks everyone !

Have only tried Worthy View, and it's very good. If you miss out on the initial sale then you can check back as accommodation does come back on sale as people's plans change over the course of the pre-festival months.

If we re lucky enough to get tickets I'll be trying for the Tipi field as it is on site, Lovefields looks like the closest to being on site so that could be worth a look too.

• Like 1