International Tickets

Clatters

Sorry if this has been asked before ....  I'll be trying from Abu Dhabi for tickets, and the tickets will be for a bunch of people from Abu Dhabi, Dubai,  USA and the UK.  I know! 

I don't recall there being an 'International Tickets' section anywhere before - so will I just go straight to the regular registration page, but the system will know I'm outside of the UK and therefore expect a non-UK payment card ???  All our registration numbers are associated with UK postcodes ....

Any thoughts / advice from experience is welcomed.  Cheers !

Its will be based on who the lead booker is. If its registered to an overseas address you will only be able to use a credit card. For UK leads you can use a debit or credit card. It has nothing to do with your actual location merely where the addresses are registered. 

So in your case nothing to worry about as you all have UK addresses so can use either card. Debit will have to be tied to a UK address otherwise use a credit 

• Like 1