british summer time 2019

lacoste

Had a look out of interest this morning, after getting tickets in the AXS presale yesterday.

They were more expensive today - £20 more for Golden Circle, and I guess proportionally more for the other areas.

When buying yesterday they came under 'launch area' or something similar, for each band. Happy to have saved a few bob...

7 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Florence headlining 13th July, from the Metro.

edit: support from The National, Lykke Li, Khruangbin and Nadine Shah!!!!

Whoa! My two favourite acts back to back. With the added Lykke Li thrown in too. Great line up. In Lisbon that weekend so it’s a definite no go though. Not sure I’d be comfortable forking out for it too going by the ticket arrangements. Really don’t like this gold and diamond circle thing that the BST uses these days. If they used it for this gig that is.

2 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

So Florence and The National are co-headlining this, according to the font size?

Well deserved (for The National).

Weird one because the blurb suggests not: 

"Ready for another announcement? Joining us on Saturday 13 July will be the magnificent Florence + The Machine! ???
The National will also be making our way along with Lykke Li, Khruangbin, Nadine Shah plus many more to be announced. Now here's all the pre-sale info you need..."

and presumably thats the same with the press release they've sent out or the news articles wouldn't be suggesting she's headlining, either