british summer time 2019

lacoste

40 minutes ago, Sean1234321 said:

Two tickets for The National day just went up on Twickets for £45 each, cheapest I've seen...however I'm going to hold out as they will surely get lower and lower with still over two weeks to go.

The National posted a low ticket warning for the show yesterday, so they might not get as cheap as people are hoping. 

2 hours ago, PresentlyTense said:

The National posted a low ticket warning for the show yesterday, so they might not get as cheap as people are hoping. 

I wouldn't read too much into that...Im almost positive I saw Bon Iver, or someone else playing that day maybe even the festival (all points east) itself, post the same warning...right before all those free tickets were released and 'won'.

20 hours ago, PresentlyTense said:

Anyone know how long it takes to get between the Great Oak Stage and the Barclaycard stage. There's a lot of sets starting at the same time others end on The National day. 

“The National day”, that’s cute. :P

It’s no time at all really. They are pretty much opposite one another.

22 hours ago, itspoppy said:

I have one spare ticket for the florence day, if you need one, message me :)(selling for no more than face value of course)

Never understood why would anyone buy a ticket from someone they don't know when it's far from a sell out and they could simply buy from official channels?

3 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Never understood why would anyone buy a ticket from someone they don't know when it's far from a sell out and they could simply buy from official channels?

I get what you’re saying but I can’t go any more, so I need to sell it. 

It is a bit mad how they have all the acts finishing at the exact times other acts are just starting.

I'd love to get down the front for The National but there's no way I'm leaving Aldous Harding early....if they could just leave even a ten minute gap it'd be a lot better.

• Upvote 1