british summer time 2019

lacoste

If you're into that sorta thing then the undercard for Robbie is pretty impressive. Each act caters for different groups of his 'typical' fanbase. Plus aren't black eyed peas tickets usually like £60 alone.

On a separate note does anyone have any idea when there'll be more news on the Neil Young day? I'm praying for Laura Marling personally

Anyone know if there’s a catch with this barclycard presale? I’ve currently got two tickets in my basket but don’t have any personal affiliation to them? Usually you need to be a card holder or something to gain access to these type of things but I’ve just got straight in...

Ignore that, have to pay with a barcylcard to get them

Edited by TheFullShaboo
Didn’t read the T and Cs

On 3/8/2019 at 12:48 PM, jump said:

My bad, it's got crap transport links for the crowd it's meant to be handing. London has lots of links sure but that's not the same things as Waterloo, St Pancreas etc being in Hyde Park, and Hyde Park Corner station isn't suitable for those numbers. I've always found Wembley and Clapham much better for those number of people.

Luckily I live a bus ride away so I sit just on the bus and laugh at the crowd trying to get the tube.

Yeah, not sure if it’s the same for BST these days, but they have increasingly made a habit of shutting Hyde Park Corner during Winter Wonderland, and the signage to the alternatives is appallingly bad. If it’s been raining or the bands have been disappointing that’s the last thing you want.

31 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Anyone got suggestions on where to start with Wonder? I know he's a music legend but he's just one of those musicians that has passed me by. 

Songs in the Key of Life and Innervisions are two of the best albums ever, but you'd probably be just as well starting with a Greatest Hits. 

3 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Anyone got suggestions on where to start with Wonder? I know he's a music legend but he's just one of those musicians that has passed me by. 

The ten ‘need to know’ songs are probably Sir Duke, As, Superstition, Uptight (Everything’s Alright), Isn’t She Lovely, I Wish, Higher Ground, Master Blaster, Do I Do, and his cover of For Once In My Life. As long as you have an appreciation for all/most of those, you can’t go wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Stevie Wonder tickets are shown as 

General sale

Priority Entrance

Golden Circle

Diamond Circle

The priority is about £20 more than the general, however would it be likely that they will be giving out GC wristbands on a first come first serve as they have in the past, and thus making the priority tickets worth getting ?

Cheers

29 minutes ago, scottiescott23 said:

General sale

Priority Entrance

Golden Circle

Diamond Circle

The priority is about £20 more than the general, however would it be likely that they will be giving out GC wristbands on a first come first serve as they have in the past, and thus making the priority tickets worth getting ?

Cheers

Do they do that? I thought they only did it at some of the shows, where it's just general admission and there's no golden and diamond circle ticket options. Like The Cure did last year

3 hours ago, scottiescott23 said:

General sale

Priority Entrance

Golden Circle

Diamond Circle

Cheers

With Gold and Diamond circles you will be miles from the front rendering priority entrance pointless.

On 4/10/2019 at 12:56 PM, Gilgamesh69 said:

Do they do that? I thought they only did it at some of the shows, where it's just general admission and there's no golden and diamond circle ticket options. Like The Cure did last year

You're right - for the events that have a Gold Circle on sale (Stevie, Bob & Neil), there's no first-come special zone for GA. For others (Florence & The National), there's this, where the priority access is actually a big benefit, as you can head straight here and pickup the wristband for the day.