british summer time 2019

lacoste

21 minutes ago, sgreen7643 said:

If so, how will we find out about it? Seems like there is no website or social media for it anymore! 

i'm guessing they'll still send out press releases, so if it doesn't appear anywhere else it should do on the efestivals BST page.

(I'm not moving them off that page unless Young swims the Atlantic to help his no-oil thing :P )

3 hours ago, RaphPH said:

Was tempted by the Who - but making it all-seating and some of those prices made it a disgrace 

the prices are high but not more than a BST concert, live with orchestra and double concert with Eddie Vedder acoustic.....personally i accept well the all seating choice, i bought 2 tickets near the mix zone, my only fear it's the stadium acoustic, never been to wembley stadium but i read horrible reviews about the sound

I have heard the following are all possible:

Madonna

Lady Gaga - she won't do major tours anymore due to hip injury

Stevie Wonder

Queen and Adam Lambert - American Tour starts week after

Sting - rather worrying as he will never sell out 60,000

Also Paul McCartney was sounded out for this, but seems unlikely now due to USA tour dates

Edited by nlb1873

2 minutes ago, nlb1873 said:

I have heard the following are all possible:

Madonna

Lady Gaga - she won't do major tours anymore due to hip injury

Stevie Wonder

Queen and Adam Lambert - American Tour starts week after

Sting - rather worrying as he will never sell out 60,000

Doesn't stop her doing a residency in Las Vegas though.

She’s got Fibromyalgia (which she links to breaking her hip in 2013). She may consider the Vegas tour as slightly less gruelling than a world wide tour (however she’s probably just doing it for the money).

She does owe fans in the UK and Germany a show as she cancelled shows here at the end of the Joanna world tour because of it, so you never know ??‍♀️.

On 1/31/2019 at 7:47 AM, sgreen7643 said:

Will there still be other acts added to the Neil Young/Bob Dylan day now that it’s standalone?

If so, how will we find out about it? Seems like there is no website or social media for it anymore! 

I emailed the AXS support and they told me that there will still be other performers added. Everything is exactly the same except the sponsor for Neil Young. 

• Upvote 2

On 2/7/2019 at 12:52 PM, The-Heartbreak-Kid said:

Prefer them over Hyde Park myself (terrible venue)

Madge doing all the UK or just London?

Sorry I am not that well informed.  Was just told from someone else who heard that AEG did ask Madonna's people and they said she already had other tour plans.