british summer time 2019

lacoste

Just now, judyblue110 said:

The High Numbers gave it away for me, otherwise I'd have passed off the Who's Next bit. 

Tbf I didn't realise it was a clue until your reply. I actually thought you were on about Flo/The National at first and wondered what album you were on about. As soon as I realised the post above must have been a clue I saw "Who's next" instantly. Dont know The Who well enough to get the high numbers bit.

Hmmmm... I haven't bothered to listen to the most recent F&TM album, but I saw them live at Ally Pally in 2015 and thought they were amazing. Plus I loved The National when I went to Milano Rocks. So this could be of significant interest. Even if I was initially considering seeing Florence as part of a trip to Sziget. 

As for who next, I'd be game for the previous rumour Chili Peppers tbf - think I might get more merit from spending £80 to a festival then spending £80 to one of their own shows and risk them dropping being much most of the songs I know, as they do a lot. But I'm still to be convinced its more than just random posting.

36 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

So who/what have we got left to announce now?

Macca's doing a few UK dates next weekend so maybe he'll be announced after that... although that would involve having a ticket sale days before Christmas, which would be silly.

I also wonder if Macca will announce Glasto (or not) at one of these gigs...I'm seeing him in London next Sunday at O2

4 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

So who/what have we got left to announce now?

Macca's doing a few UK dates next weekend so maybe he'll be announced after that... although that would involve having a ticket sale days before Christmas, which would be silly.

I saw the other day that Macca’s playing Arizona June 26th and Los Angeles July 13th. Considering these States are next to each other, seems to me like a perfect gap for a short return to the U.K for Glasto and BST? I hope so as missed out on tickets for London next Sunday.