british summer time 2019

lacoste

23 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Also painlessly got tickets to this this morning. My other half is a big Neil Young fan but was also interested in a bit of Dylan. I had to warn him of his propensity to play whatever random arrangements of songs he likes. 

Is anyone else rumoured for support apart from Florence? 

Florence isn't rumoured for support, is she? She's rumoured to be doing her own day. They're not gonna have all three of Neil Young, Bob Dylan and Florence on one day.

27 minutes ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Understood. Anyone else in the running? 

Macca, Gaga, Cher, Lana Del Rey, Father John Misty/John Fogerty are the ones I remember from the clues (though the last one is just guesses), but I think there were probably one or two more. Obviously the last few of those wouldn't be headliners.

Edit: Macca wasn't from the clues actually. That guy said he's heard nothing about Macca.

Edited by Gucci Piggy

16 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Macca, Gaga, Cher, Lana Del Rey, Father John Misty/John Fogerty are the ones I remember from the clues (though the last one is just guesses), but I think there were probably one or two more. Obviously the last few of those wouldn't be headliners.

Ta. 

I’ve given up on Gaga being anywhere in the U.K. this summer. 

LDR for the win tho. 

17 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

I know he's got London gigs later in the tour but Elton John also has a song called 'Believe' and finishes his European leg on 7th July. Possible?

The fact that his London O2 gigs are 2020 and not 2019 makes a 2019 Hyde Park gig more likely...

But then what do I know? 

8 hours ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Also painlessly got tickets to this this morning. My other half is a big Neil Young fan but was also interested in a bit of Dylan. I had to warn him of his propensity to play whatever random arrangements of songs he likes. 

It's the state of his voice/his phrasings that you need to be more worried about. Although a quick listen to some recent bootlegs on YouTube has done nothing but remind me how many wonderful songs he has.

7 hours ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Maybe not on their own...

On 11/14/2018 at 10:50 AM, RaphPH said:

didn't Elton John play BBC Radio2 in Hyde Park then - he's also announced London O2 dates for 2020.....so it could be him...

My latest thoughts

Macca

Queen + Adam Lambert - surely now is the time to roll out the tour again

Springsteen

Neil Young

Robbie

Speculated Robbie a week ago. Due to his Vegas dates. 

Dunno what's happened with she who shall remain nameless, after saying I was sure she was being announced this month. I can see why they might wanna put the big double-header out first, but Robbie?? I'm still expecting her to be there though.

Oh and, if I could turn back time, I'd take back all those words about 'believing'. Hear that is off.