british summer time 2019

lacoste

8 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

She has a tattoo on her hand that says "trust no one" (as shown in the first pic) and ultraviolence is a common quote from A Clockwork Orange.

A nice. And her name isn't real. 

As a side note I'm fucking awful at movie/TV quotes. Absolutely baffled by most of the Simpsons stuff on here despite having watch basically every episode up until they went shit with that Lady Gaga stuff 

Edited by the wonderwhy

28 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Read a rumour on Ringrocker about a supposed German date in June for Neil Young & PotR, to go on sale first week of December. Doesn't clear anything up about Dylan but I suppose we'll get a clearer picture in the next couple of weeks at least.

Do you know what date in June? Wondering when he'll be about as I want to make sure I catch one of his shows. Will be at Primavera early June and hopefully Glastonbury at the end if I'm lucky in the resale so I'm hoping his UK dates are in July. 

18 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

Do you know what date in June? Wondering when he'll be about as I want to make sure I catch one of his shows. Will be at Primavera early June and hopefully Glastonbury at the end if I'm lucky in the resale so I'm hoping his UK dates are in July. 

:dontknow: Just says June.

I don't think it'd give much indication anyway; it'll likely be a fairly lengthy one as he seems to get a lot in while he's in Europe - and the show is Cologne so not top priority if it was only a handful of shows. Probably a decent chance of him returning to Primavera if he's about in June.

Edited by dentalplan

10 hours ago, Guy Incognito said:

I'm hearing any Bob & Neil date would likely be mid-July. But nothing is yet confirmed.

21 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Read a rumour on Ringrocker about a supposed German date in June for Neil Young & PotR, to go on sale first week of December. Doesn't clear anything up about Dylan but I suppose we'll get a clearer picture in the next couple of weeks at least.

Further on this same thread; Neil Young at Olympiahalle in Munich in July. So perhaps a big long tour @Guy Incognito but if he's doing so many arena shows with Promise of the Real then Chillin with Dylan in the Park 2k19 seems less likely with each date... unless it's a truly massive one-off.

Edited by dentalplan

Scrap that. :D

Confirmed Bob and Neil.

copying it out cos that site's utter shite man:

Dylan and Young blowin' in the park

Bob Dylan and Neil Young are joining forces for what’s going to be the most iconic gig of next summer.

The living legends will both top the bill for Barclaycard’s British Summer Time on July 12 next year after being officially announced this morning as the festival’s first 2019 headliners.

The old pals have shown over 40 years of mutual respect for one another, even referring to each other in their tunes as well as doing covers of their classics — so fans of both artists wouldn’t be crazy to expect a potential collaboration.

The mighty signing follows the British festival’s impressive tradition of delivering must-see moments in London’s Hyde Park, including the return of The Rolling Stones, Carole King playing her classic album Tapestry in full for the first time, and comebacks for The Strokes and The Libertines.

This summer alone saw sold-out shows from Roger Waters, Bruno Mars, Michael Buble, The Cure, Eric Clapton and Paul Simon’s last ever UK concert.

I doubt Dylan and Young will disappoint in 2019.

Edited by dentalplan
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Scrap that. :D

Confirmed Bob and Neil.

copying it out cos that site's utter shite man:

Dylan and Young blowin' in the park

BOB Dylan and Neil Young are joining forces for what’s going to be the most iconic gig of next summer.

The living legends will both top the bill for Barclaycard’s British Summer Time on July 12 next year after being officially announced this morning as the festival’s first 2019 headliners.

The old pals have shown over 40 years of mutual respect for one another, even referring to each other in their tunes as well as doing covers of their classics — so fans of both artists wouldn’t be crazy to expect a potential collaboration.

The mighty signing follows the British festival’s impressive tradition of delivering must-see moments in London’s Hyde Park, including the return of The Rolling Stones, Carole King playing her classic album Tapestry in full for the first time, and comebacks for The Strokes and The Libertines.

This summer alone saw sold-out shows from Roger Waters, Bruno Mars, Michael Buble, The Cure, Eric Clapton and Paul Simon’s last ever UK concert.

I doubt Dylan and Young will disappoint in 2019.

Niiiiice. Hoping for full sets from both. I wonder who will play last?

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

@judyblue110 and @willd255 got us the double-header scoops though. Hats off.

1 minute ago, judyblue110 said:

I scooped it way before anyone else! Yass!!! (thanks to my friend...)

Ah my bad, I've still got all those bloody clues on my mind. 

Top work. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, judyblue110 said:

It may seem petty but it's an absolute first for me. Love seeing credible rumours on this site, was good to be the bearer of good news for once. So emotional right now.

I think after something like this you get anointed as one of the knowledgeable elite of eFestivals, which allows you to post cryptic hints about shows and festival bookings at your own leisure. :D

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I think after something like this you get anointed as one of the knowledgeable elite of eFestivals, which allows you to post cryptic hints about shows and festival bookings at your own leisure. :D

My friend's friend is a big fan of Italian food and says the pizza act is exactly who you think it is. ?

This is great!