british summer time 2019

lacoste

17 minutes ago, James96 said:

Florence as the act from 2016 then, kinda disappointing really.

didn't Elton John play BBC Radio2 in Hyde Park then - he's also announced London O2 dates for 2020.....so it could be him...

My latest thoughts

Macca

Queen + Adam Lambert - surely now is the time to roll out the tour again

Springsteen

Neil Young

Robbie

13 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Heard about a few more acts supposedly doing this, or at least in talks for it. Only 2 of them mentioned on this thread so far. One being announced this month last played in 2016 (and shall remain nameless!)

This is a clever clue. Took me a while though, perhaps I need to listen to more deluxe versions. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

I was just thinking along the same lines, sounds about right.

So in terms of rumours for this so far there's Flo, Cher, Macca, Neil Young & Bob Dylan and RHCP.

I was being purposely tenuous but tbf they do seem like the sort of act who would fit BST, are the right size and might be back to fill in some fests they’ve missed (like Mad Cool).

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I was being purposely tenuous but tbf they do seem like the sort of act who would fit BST, are the right size and might be back to fill in some fests they’ve missed (like Mad Cool).

Yeah it's a bit of a stretch but I can't think of anything more obvious to fit, unless I'm missing something. Seems feasible as you say given that they're definitely about next year.

42 minutes ago, incident said:

John Fogerty then. Only has one euro date so far, July 14th in Belgium so adding BST would fit neatly.

What's Foggers got to do with pizza? :P

I recall they were doing half price tickets for his Bluesfest show (with the Steve Miller Band) so I think BST would sell quite badly. He'd be a good special guest support act, as he is in Belgium.