Coach travel

kel110uk

Hi,

I'm considering a coach package for tue first time, but have some reservations about arrival times. I usually drive down through the night and wouldn't want to arrive any later than lunchtime. Are there time options to choose from or are they just allocated? Can anyone tell me about luggage allowances? Thanks!

From memory, I think the only locations you can select a time slot from are from Bristol and London

The rest of the locations are allocated, meaning you could get a slot at 7 in the morning or 7 in the evening depending on the amount of people leaving from that location

Also bear in mind that, as with any aspect of the ticketing process, you're making this selection whilst your heart is having palpitations and your experiencing a cold sweat.  Sometimes waiting for your friends to respond to a text about the coach selection can be the difference between success and failure - well hopefully they've fixed that these days by holding them open whilst you're on the booking page.

If you get to the right page, don't be too picky about times, when it comes to going you'll just be glad you are :).

Edited by clarkete

If you want a good selection of coach times then London & Bristol are your best bets - the rest of us will be at the whims of See-Coaches.

The times from Leicester were pants as they didn't get to Glasto until teatime.