GETOFFAMYLAWN

Green Man 2019

7 minutes ago, Aeroplane Over the Sea said:

Thankyou @benali any mention of round the twist?

No problem! 

Lugging stuff about at the moment. Once the tent is sorted I'll have a look.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Callum_96 said:

Do we have to pay for the programs and lanyards when we get to the site or is it like Glastonbury where they hand them out when you get there?

They are £10, sold at the wristband collection

21 minutes ago, benali said:

IMG_20190812_120325.jpg

Thanks for this! Is there any chance you could upload the cinedrome times for the other days?

Aargh the actual clashes are worse than on the previous clashfinder! Lots of niggly new clashes but no massive ones at least.

I only wanted to see 2 things on Saturday afternoon... Jarvis and Hen Ogledd - guess what.... CLASH!!!! 😞

Thanks for the updates though @benali, now if you could organise for a better weather forecast....

Edited by bexj

Sunday is also killing me! I've seen Idles twice this summer at Glastonbury and Y Not so I'm leaning slightly towards FJM but I think that's gonna be a choice I'll make after SVE has blown me away again 

1 hour ago, EOTGM said:

Thanks for this! Is there any chance you could upload the cinedrome times for the other days?

IMG_20190812_135835__01.jpg

Did know already but had fingers crossed for a bit of a nudge either way; Fat Whites and Squid. Had to leave the Squid gig early at Glasto to catch Idles on the Park. 

23 minutes ago, SweepingTheNation said:

Chai Wallahs and Babbling Tongues added. Will complete Cinedrome if the full times appear here, though the Crystal Massage times are already up because they were revealed a couple of days ago. https://clashfinder.com/s/greenmanfest2019/

Well done @SweepingTheNation and huge thanks for your work - we'd be lost without you...

I suspect there's a load of marvellous stuff that happens every year that isn't on on a stage.

Excluding the music, comedy, and film what are people's highlights?

Thanks!

18 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Excluding the music, comedy, and film what are people's highlights?

The incredible vegan doner kebab in the Nature Nurture area, waking up and being in the Brecon Beacons with music playing, never being more than 5 minutes walk from a pint, seeing the Green Man burn on Sunday night.

6 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

The incredible vegan doner kebab in the Nature Nurture area, waking up and being in the Brecon Beacons with music playing, never being more than 5 minutes walk from a pint, seeing the Green Man burn on Sunday night.

Brilliant, thank you. Any other GM veterans with other tips?

If anyone gets a chance and can stick a photo of the site map from the program in here it would be greatly appreciated

Inevitable that there were going to be a number of utter bastard clashes; e.g.:

Whitney vs . Marika Hackman; Squid vs. Dry Cleaning; Stereolab vs. Richard Thompson; Aldous Harding vs. The Liminanas vs. Pottery; Eels vs Hand Habits; FJM vs. Idles vs. Nilufer Yanya.

It's what happens when the line-up is so strong and, to make a positive from it, just means I have to go to more festivals and gigs to catch those I'm going to be missing this weekend.

6 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Brilliant, thank you. Any other GM veterans with other tips?

Have a wander into Crickhowell one morning (assuming the weather isn't too shit), going along the river in one direction and via the canal in the other.

Thank you both @SweepingTheNation and @benali!

The confirmed times have resolved Stealing Sheep / Villagers; Stereolab / Car Seat Headrest; and partially Richard Thompson / Aidan Moffat & RM Hubbert ,but added Hen Ogledd / Stella Donnelly; Ex:Re / Mauskovic Dance Band; Car Seat Headrest / Four Tet; and Richard Thompson / Stereolab for me. I think I preferred the previous Clashfinder, if one of the Settlers wouldn't mind having a word 😛