GETOFFAMYLAWN

Green Man 2019

26 minutes ago, James96 said:

The National seem a bump up from last year's headliners, not complaining though

Fleet Foxes and The War on Drugs were pretty big for Green Man too tho. And it’s not like there’s much else for The National to do.

16 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Fleet Foxes and The War on Drugs were pretty big for Green Man too tho. And it’s not like there’s much else for The National to do.

TWOD subbed the national though at APE. Would still love to see them at GM.

Edited by James96

50 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I don't think it's out of the question . Them playing BKS in Holland this year would probably mean they'll be at Lowlands next year on the same weekend unless they play 'Down the Rabbit Hole' festival instead. They'll probably do at least 2 out of GM, Pukkelpop and Lowlands. 

King Gizzard did all 4 festivals this year including Paredes De Coura.

The National seem an unlikely bet but by no means impossible. We know from GM's candid tweets about who they tried for and didn't get that they do seem to shoot for the stars quite often, so it seem probable they'll have asked them at least.

Can see The National and Idles being two headliners with someone like Father John Misty / First Aid Kit / Hot Chip headlining the other day.

Car Seat Headrest confirmed for Paredes De Coura. Can probably pencil them in for Green Man

2 hours ago, DDave said:

Car Seat Headrest confirmed for Paredes De Coura. Can probably pencil them in for Green Man

With a new album, could maybe headline.

On 11/27/2018 at 7:34 PM, Chawk said:

2 hours ago, DDave said:

My son has announced that he's getting married Green Man weekend; I mean that's just inconsiderate - I blame the parents!

Now you lot start posting things like this, I need to lie down and have a cry.

Edited by Losing my hair

3 hours ago, DDave said:

Get them headling the Far Out one evening. 

On 11/27/2018 at 4:13 PM, DDave said:

Can see The National and Idles being two headliners with someone like Father John Misty / First Aid Kit / Hot Chip headlining the other day.

or Doves.

From Primavera please can we get: Julia Holter, Guided by Voices, Stereolab, Built to Spill, Low, Courtney Barnett, Bridget st John, Jawbreaker, Sons of Kemet and Hatchie.