Green Man 2019

Amy Lawn

I only wanted to see 2 things on Saturday afternoon... Jarvis and Hen Ogledd - guess what.... CLASH!!!! ?

Thanks for the updates though @benali, now if you could organise for a better weather forecast....

Edited by bexj

23 minutes ago, SweepingTheNation said:

Chai Wallahs and Babbling Tongues added. Will complete Cinedrome if the full times appear here, though the Crystal Massage times are already up because they were revealed a couple of days ago. https://clashfinder.com/s/greenmanfest2019/

Well done @SweepingTheNation and huge thanks for your work - we'd be lost without you...

18 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Excluding the music, comedy, and film what are people's highlights?

The incredible vegan doner kebab in the Nature Nurture area, waking up and being in the Brecon Beacons with music playing, never being more than 5 minutes walk from a pint, seeing the Green Man burn on Sunday night.

6 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

The incredible vegan doner kebab in the Nature Nurture area, waking up and being in the Brecon Beacons with music playing, never being more than 5 minutes walk from a pint, seeing the Green Man burn on Sunday night.

Brilliant, thank you. Any other GM veterans with other tips?

Inevitable that there were going to be a number of utter bastard clashes; e.g.:

Whitney vs . Marika Hackman; Squid vs. Dry Cleaning; Stereolab vs. Richard Thompson; Aldous Harding vs. The Liminanas vs. Pottery; Eels vs Hand Habits; FJM vs. Idles vs. Nilufer Yanya.

It's what happens when the line-up is so strong and, to make a positive from it, just means I have to go to more festivals and gigs to catch those I'm going to be missing this weekend.

Thank you both @SweepingTheNation and @benali!

The confirmed times have resolved Stealing Sheep / Villagers; Stereolab / Car Seat Headrest; and partially Richard Thompson / Aidan Moffat & RM Hubbert ,but added Hen Ogledd / Stella Donnelly; Ex:Re / Mauskovic Dance Band; Car Seat Headrest / Four Tet; and Richard Thompson / Stereolab for me. I think I preferred the previous Clashfinder, if one of the Settlers wouldn't mind having a word ?