Green Man 2019

Amy Lawn

Seems like most stuff I want to see is pretty spread out. My son is currently trying to plan how he can stay awake for Snapped Ankles. 

Friday night headliners are a bit weak from my point of view.

Loads of good stuff on the Rising Stage. Will be spending a good bit of time there. 

2 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Finafeckinglutely!

Friday looks weak. Saturday and Sunday look strong.

Lots of good stuff Friday daytime - Squid, Pigsx7, Gwenno, The Beths, Julia and more - does look a bit weak headliner wise though. Been wanting to see Ex:Re so will probs end up there 

I'm not very well versed on Thursday's lineup at all 

1 minute ago, the wonderwhy said:

Lots of good stuff Friday daytime - Squid, Pigsx7, Gwenno, The Beths, Julia and more - does look a bit weak headliner wise though. Been wanting to see Ex:Re so will probs end up there 

I'm not very well versed on Thursday's lineup at all 

You're right. There is some good stuff Friday daytime in fact. But YLT vs Maribou vs Ex:Re doesn't for anything for me. Early night maybe!

7 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Just for reference full list of acts added today (from Insta): Villagers, Lamb, The Big Moon, Snapped Ankles, Aidan Moffat & RM Hubbert, Brigid Mae Power, Chelou, Self Esteem

+ These New Puritans?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SweepingTheNation said:

https://clashfinder.com/s/greenmanfest2019/

Had no idea what to do with the Thursday Walled Garden so I just copied the Far Out times so that there's something there. Maribou State there doesn't look right to me either but it's the same number of acts as last year.

Cheers for this. At the moment looking at

Friday:
TVAM > The Beths > Julia Jacklin > Whitney > Gwenno > Steve Mason > Bill Ryder-Jones > Ex:Re > Snapped Ankles

Saturday
Art School Girlfriend > Stella Donnelly > Sons of Kemet > Porridge Radio > Big Thief > Black Country, New Road > Car Seat Headrest > Coming is Coming

Sunday
Self Esteem > Yak > Aldous Harding > Eels > Sharon Van Etten > Father John Misty/Idles/Nilufer 

Any recommendations for Sunday welcome! 

15 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Any recommendations for Sunday welcome! 

:lol: I like how you have about 90 minutes free on one day and put a call out for recommendations. You'll probably need that for a sit down!

Also, you know about A Certain Ratio don't you? Formerly of Factory records and all that.