Green Man 2019

Amy Lawn

Great to have Peaness there! Mentioned a few pages ago I saw them when they were supporting Kero Kero Bonito - will definitely try to see them again. Fans of Alvvays and The Beths will most likely enjoy them. 

Will check out the others as well. 

Definitely want to visit the Rising stage more often this year. Just Mustard will presumably be on that stage and are a must for me.  

36 minutes ago, OddRon said:

really thought it'd be today after the competition last night, I'm gonna be pissed off if they're not out before the big g next week

Same, I need to know whether it's safe to skip over Sons of Kehmet and Sharon Van Etten at Glastonbury.

It also doesn't say they're headliners, let alone that that's the order they're in, just that they're the acts she's most looking forward to on the Mountain Stage - Meic Stevens is quite down the poster. Unless there's any possibility that FJM is playing early enough on the Friday that everyone involved could fly over and get to the site for the headline slot, which I doubt (SvE is at Pukkelpop on Friday)

Also, as others have pointed out, there will be other announcements as there have been self-confirmations.

1 hour ago, lessthanwill1 said:

If we are correct that FJM, SVE and Eels are all on Sunday, then that does suggest that Sharon is subbing FJM and Eels will be headlining the Far Out. 

Yeah that sounds about right.

Being at the Mountain Stage for the Sunday headliner is always nice for the big mass procession up to the burning of the green man afterwards.

21 hours ago, lessthanwill1 said:

If we are correct that FJM, SVE and Eels are all on Sunday, then that does suggest that Sharon is subbing FJM and Eels will be headlining the Far Out. 

Am I correct in thinking that Aldous Harding is confirmed for Sunday Mountain Stage as well? Some squad depth right there.

On 6/21/2019 at 11:44 PM, Sidemullet said:

Headliners appear to be:

Friday: Father John Misty

Saturday: Four Tet

Sunday Sharon Van Etten

Not sure we will see any other significant announcements but hopefully day splits soon.

F60E1021-40B9-4F4F-AA3A-693FC82FCF9E.jpeg

0004B206-8E49-4A1F-9A59-E40AEE8C2F59.jpeg

There is a third headliner that has yet to be announced, so this is categorically not it.

Lee Fields and Sons of Kemet are both on the Mountain Stage according to their profiles on the GM website. 

Tour dates on Lee Fields’ website has him down on the Saturday and Sons of Kemet’s recent twitter post with tour dates also has them down for the Saturday. 

Maybe a run of Sons of Kemet > Lee Fields > XXX (maybe Stereolab?) > Four Tet. 

• Upvote 1