Green Man 2019

Amy Lawn

2 hours ago, xxialac said:

Is it the same price on the door for car parking? Can't see any advantage in buying in advance if so...

Usually more expensive on the door by £5 or £10 I think, but if yo u already have your tick ets seaparetly it might not be worth it with the delivery fees etc.. 

2 hours ago, lessthanwill1 said:

If anyone is looking to sell their tickets please contact me.

Didn’t get my approval from work done in time...

Don't worry people always sell on. They get snapped up pretty quick on Twickets but I think there was loads of them put on at the last minute last year.

Earliest ever sell out I guess! 

1 hour ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Ah that's terrible news ?

Keep an eye on Twickets, that's where I got ours last year, and sometimes people will try to sell on Facebook. I'd really recommend stewarding if you can't find a ticket though, I had a great experience.

25 minutes ago, Chawk said:

Usually more expensive on the door by £5 or £10 I think, but if yo u already have your tick ets seaparetly it might not be worth it with the delivery fees etc.. 

Don't worry people always sell on. They get snapped up pretty quick on Twickets but I think there was loads of them put on at the last minute last year.

Thanks Both!

Yes I saw on Twickets yesterday that there were some but looks like they’ve all been snapped up today. I’ve got an alert set up so fingers crossed.

Looks as if you have to turn up on the Wednesday for stewarding and I think i’ll only manage to get the Thursday and Friday off so don’t think it will work. Looks cool though - i’d be very nervous about getting allocated a shift during Stereolab though! 

30 minutes ago, lessthanwill1 said:

Thanks Both!

Yes I saw on Twickets yesterday that there were some but looks like they’ve all been snapped up today. I’ve got an alert set up so fingers crossed.

Looks as if you have to turn up on the Wednesday for stewarding and I think i’ll only manage to get the Thursday and Friday off so don’t think it will work. Looks cool though - i’d be very nervous about getting allocated a shift during Stereolab though! 

58 minutes ago, Chawk said:

Very helpful, thanks.

They've messed up by not having the car parking tickets available when I bought my festival ticket which means I would have to pay two sets of fees. Pretty poor.

2 hours ago, timbrass said:

Name a place and time!... Is there some way for eFesters to identify each other? 

From memory, as you approach the Mountain's Foot Stage area after walking through the Courtyard and other festival areas you come to a flight of wooden steps at the top of the bank overlooking the Mountain Stage.  Before you go down the steps, just to the left there is a van selling coffee with a few seats outside.  How's about meeting there at around 4pm on Thursday afternoon?  Someone could make up an EFesters Flag and we tend to have sticky labels with our discussion board names on (so mine will be saying Grumpyhack).  I even have an old Grumpyhack T shirt somewhere that I might be able to dig out. 

If you can't make a meet, if you are caravan or motorhoming you might also spot my caravan.  It's a twin axle Dethleffs Camper with a maroon and white awning and usually a sign saying 'Grumpyhack lives here' stuck in the window.  Do call round, introduce yourself and I'm sure there will be a cup or glass (plastic of course) to drink.

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

Very helpful, thanks.

They've messed up by not having the car parking tickets available when I bought my festival ticket which means I would have to pay two sets of fees. Pretty poor.

To be fair, they've now been really good at fixing this so hats off.

5 hours ago, xxialac said:

Very helpful, thanks.

I called ticketline and they added my car park tickets to the order for no additional fee. 

1 hour ago, artbrut_architecture said:

I think it's been mentioned previously but do you think it could be Christine and the Queens (Chris) and they're holding off announcing her due to APE? 

It would be weird to have Christine headlining and sve only subbing 

2 hours ago, rug568 said:

It would be weird to have Christine headlining and sve only subbing 

Why? For some reason, Christine and the Queens is a much bigger name than Sharon Van Etten is out there in the world. Bigger than the two headliners as well.

Edited by dentalplan