Green Man 2019

Amy Lawn

13 minutes ago, Riverneck said:

How many acts have they actually added? Eels, YLT, Growlers, Bill R-J, The Beths, Shy FX - Am I missing some?

Eels
Yo La Tengo 
The Growlers
White Fence
Shy FX 
John Talabot 
Bill Ryder-Jones
Marika Hackman 
KOKOKO! 
Ex:Re 
The Liminanas 
Hand Habits 
Yak 
The Beths 
Jockstrap 
Modern Nature 
N0V3L 
Bess Atwell 
Alex Rex
Arlo Day 
Dry Cleaning 
George Ogilvie
Spiritcake 
Mama's Broke 
Deptford Northern Soul Club
Alfresco Disco 
DJ Big Jeff

6 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Eels
Yo La Tengo 
The Growlers
White Fence
Shy FX 
John Talabot 
Bill Ryder-Jones
Marika Hackman 
KOKOKO! 
The Liminanas 
Hand Habits 
Yak 
The Beths 
Jockstrap 
Modern Nature 
N0V3L 
Bess Atwell 
Alex Rex
Arlo Day 
Dry Cleaning 
George Ogilvie
Spiritcake 
Mama's Broke 
Alfresco Disco 
DJ Big Jeff

Do you know if eels are a headliner? Stereoboard specify that father John Misty and Four Tet are currently only headliner season 

10 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Eels
Yo La Tengo 
The Growlers
White Fence
Shy FX 
John Talabot 
Bill Ryder-Jones
Marika Hackman 
KOKOKO! 
The Liminanas 
Hand Habits 
Yak 
The Beths 
Jockstrap 
Modern Nature 
N0V3L 
Bess Atwell 
Alex Rex
Arlo Day 
Dry Cleaning 
George Ogilvie
Spiritcake 
Mama's Broke 
Alfresco Disco 
DJ Big Jeff

Thank you!

Does seem odd that Eels haven't been properly confirmed as headliners, you'd have thought the festival would want to make a big deal out of them announcing their 3rd and final headliner. Maybe we still have that to come in the 3rd wave? Can't remember if it was the second or third announcement last year when they announced King Gizz

3 hours ago, Callum_96 said:

Does seem odd that Eels haven't been properly confirmed as headliners, you'd have thought the festival would want to make a big deal out of them announcing their 3rd and final headliner. Maybe we still have that to come in the 3rd wave? Can't remember if it was the second or third announcement last year when they announced King Gizz

KG&tLW were added a year ago today. Famous last words but I think they would have made a point of announcing Eels as headliners if they were, but then it's odd that they've got through two announcements without naming (at least) one headliner, and it seems to be for the Saturday too.

Pleased with Ex:Re, though, a lot of people slept on that album at the end of last year.

Edited by SweepingTheNation

47 minutes ago, SweepingTheNation said:

KG&tLW were added a year ago today. Famous last words but I think they would have made a point of announcing Eels as headliners if they were, but then it's odd that they've got through two announcements without naming (at least) one headliner, and it seems to be for the Saturday too.

Pleased with Ex:Re, though, a lot of people slept on that album at the end of last year.

Eels definitely can’t do Saturday. But is there anything stopping Father John Misty? 

2 hours ago, rug568 said:

If eels are headlining that's two years in a row with no females at the top of the bill. Disappointing and contributes to two years of bland headliners imo

Ehh I agree it’s a shame about the lack of women but I think both these years have more interesting headliners than 2017. This year albeit only marginally because Four Tet is that unusual a choice.

Although reading the article on NME it states:

“It’s great to be doing the Saturday night Mountain Stage slot at Green Man 2019!” said Four Tet.

After claiming they are headlining Friday........So who knows ?

Great journalism there.

So what's the consensus on how this is going to end up?

Looks like Eels aren't the third headliner. Think they'll be a sub on the Mountain Stage on Sunday. 

I'd assumed Four Tet was headlining Saturday night from what I had read but looks as if there were some reports of him headlining Friday as well so that's confusing. 

The clashes for this are going to be awful for me I reckon. So many people I love high on the poster that are bound to be clashing. 

4 minutes ago, lessthanwill1 said:

So what's the consensus on how this is going to end up?

Looks like Eels aren't the third headliner. Think they'll be a sub on the Mountain Stage on Sunday. 

I'd assumed Four Tet was headlining Saturday night from what I had read but looks as if there were some reports of him headlining Friday as well so that's confusing. 

The clashes for this are going to be awful for me I reckon. So many people I love high on the poster that are bound to be clashing. 

From the acts I wanna see(apart from Four Tet, he’s on there to work out when father j was) this is what I’ve got so far 

A48B330B-8620-4EB9-A707-726F513498E1.png