Green Man 2019

Amy Lawn

Was always feeling that that one might not come through, the tweet read like a confirmation, but they seemed out of budget for Green Man. Still stings that it was so close and then got snatched away, but I still have Castlefield to look forward to. Would absolutely love to see them at Green Man one year if they can ever make it happen though.

Prediction/wishlist:

First Aid Kit, Cat Power, Car Seat Headrest, Sons Of Kehmet, Julie Byrne, Self Esteem, Trust Fund, Rolling Blackouts Costal Fever, Better Oblivion Community Centre, 65daysofstatic

31 minutes ago, Happyboypricey said:

They have a hefty set list worth of greatest hits. I first saw them on a sunny afternoon at Reading Fest 2001.

Nice, seen them a couple of times over the last few years and both times been brilliant. 

Have you heard Useless Trinkets? An album filled up with rarities, alternate versions and the odd cover (I could never take the place of your man). Fantastic. 

1 hour ago, PDAD said:

Nice, seen them a couple of times over the last few years and both times been brilliant. 

Have you heard Useless Trinkets? An album filled up with rarities, alternate versions and the odd cover (I could never take the place of your man). Fantastic. 

I love the two Christmas songs on that one. It's in the landfill of cds I can't bear to give away!