Earache stage returning in 2019

John the Moth

44 minutes ago, John the Moth said:

Apologies if this was posted elsewhere, I did a quick search but didn’t see it.

Looks like the Earache stage will be back next summer according to these tweets.

2AEAAF93-637D-4571-8375-EA9ADAA329D3.jpeg

523DF4D5-5193-4A24-9823-1D0D3BDAC5CF.png

Awesome. Didn’t make it last year just ‘cause, so hoping to see at least one act there next year. Bring on the mosh. 

21 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

More white men with guitars?

I jest.  But I do think there's scope for more along the same lines late at night like, say, a UK Afrobeats stage.

Bring back a blues stage too  (the genre obviously, before some wag points out there is a stage called The Blues in the Dance village)

It was BRILLIANT in there last year and this is about the most welcome news I can imagine ? saw Ho99o9 and Wormrot and both were a pretty amazing experience. Had a beer with Skip from the Dead Kennedys there too! 

In short: queue, and go. It’s my very favourite place. (Id like to see Anaal Nathrakh or Dying Fetus there ideally, but Pig Destroyer would be hugely welcome too) 

13 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Earache are really pushing The Misfits at the moment, expecting them and would also like to see Rival Sons back somewhere.

Original Misfits with Danzig/Jerry/Doyle 100% wouldn't happen they love money too much, If they do come over to the UK it will be for an arena show only or a headliner at a festival like Download.

If the Misfits played Glasto it would be more likely the Jerry Only version of the misfits with Dez and Robo. That's a big IF as well.