Barbster360 U tube

marathonsteve

Maybe I’m an arsehole but I much prefer watching the vlogs where it’s some posh knobs that barely leave their comfort zone and the only evidence that they’ve ventured away from the area around their yurt is when they record themselves singing along to Rag’n’Bone Man.

Edited by dentalplan

18 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Maybe I’m an arsehole but I much prefer watching the vlogs where it’s some posh knobs that barely leave their comfort zone and the only evidence that they’ve ventured away from the area around their yurt is when they record themselves singing along to Rag’n’Bone Man.

Yeah my favourite is the one where they spend the whole day in the charging tent watching football on their phones, see Adele and then leave Saturday night. Good vlog cheers guys.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mash011 said:

Yeah my favourite is the one where they spend the whole day in the charging tent watching football on their phones, see Adele and then leave Saturday night. Good vlog cheers guys. 

Watching it and then realising they had the nerve to use that as a title! Just gave major eyerolls to that.

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

And the pair of c**ts didn't even set off until Friday morning.

I genuinely can't bring myself to watch this again.  The knowledge that there will be people on T-Day literally in tears because they've missed out on tickets while twatwaffles like this make it through the gate just enrages me.

1 minute ago, Quark said:

I genuinely can't bring myself to watch this again.  The knowledge that there will be people on T-Day literally in tears because they've missed out on tickets while twatwaffles like this make it through the gate just enrages me.

Quite.  I'm generally a live and let live type when it comes to Glastonbury. 

You want to spend most of your time at the Pyramid?  All power to you.

You want to leave on Sunday night because the 5 days has been a bit much?  Understandable.  

You're a teacher and due to your vocation you're forced to cut it short?  Unfortunate.

But these fuckers roll up halfway through day three for no discernible reason and then bugger off at the end of Saturday, despite having some fancy camping.  They seem to watch 2 and a half bands only on the main stages and of course, waste 90 minutes watching fucking football.  There are limits to live and let live.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Quark said:

"twatwaffles" :lol: Well played