Trying new experiences at Glastonbury

Mich1268

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I had a go with on one of these ... highly recommend .. it turned my world upside down :) 

Please tell me your interview on Thurs is for a tommy cooper looky likey act ?

Edited by oneeye

4 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Quark is always saying he went solo last year, when I know damn well he camped with Camp Ralph, as did I.  Turns out us lot on here aren't his real friends! ?

Here we go again, being all needy :lol:

The one time we made any arrangement to meet up you just vanished with Gumbys mead!

And I was camped about 20 yards away as there was no space! I was near camp ralph.

And it took you 3 hours to figure out who I was! :lol:

Edited by Quark

On 9/24/2018 at 10:19 AM, CaledonianGonzo said:

A Jaffa Cake shake from the Shaken Udder topped up with nuff rum is definitely a staple once the cider starts to taste like petrol.

Do they do a vodka version.. Love jaffa hate rum lol

Wednesday or Thursday head down to the Circus/Cabaret area. You have to say yes to everything you are offered (unless illegal or dangerous) and head for the big sign by sunset 

Friends boyfriend made us do this the other year. We did tightrope walking, bubble football, parachute games, joined a marching band with whistles, made something out of clay, send postcards home and joined in at the improv tent in the park. It was an amazing afternoon!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Heather90 said:

Friends boyfriend made us do this the other year. We did tightrope walking, bubble football, parachute games, joined a marching band with whistles, made something out of clay, send postcards home and joined in at the improv tent in the park. It was an amazing afternoon!

I had a great time just sitting and watching that with a smoke and a cider on the Wed afternoon.  Great fun. Far too much effort to join in mind!

• Upvote 1