Looking for Emperors field tickets please

Nukeproof Mega

• 1 month later...
Just now, Comfy Bean said:

50 quid extra. Get parked closer to your tent and has its own arena entrance so less walking all round. 

A lot more chilled than general. Also free showers apparently.

I have just paid for the showers anyway. My friends are camping in there. I may get one nearer the time if one pops up.

1 hour ago, eastynh said:

I have just paid for the showers anyway. My friends are camping in there. I may get one nearer the time if one pops up.

Always pretty hard to get but hopefully you’ll pick one up. They always check the wristbands if you were wanting to visit your mates and camped elsewhere. 

Remind me nearer the time if that’s how things work out. If you wanted to just visit it can be done.

13 hours ago, Comfy Bean said:

Always pretty hard to get but hopefully you’ll pick one up. They always check the wristbands if you were wanting to visit your mates and camped elsewhere. 

Remind me nearer the time if that’s how things work out. If you wanted to just visit it can be done.

Cheers fella. I don't mind camping on my own and I have paid for the 4 day shower and toilet thingy me bob. Will see how things pan out