Pyramid Sub/ Other Headliner 2019

10 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Watched a bit of that on '4 Goes to Glastonbury' on YouTube a few weeks ago. Pretty great. Exactly how I'm expecting the glorious War on Drugs sub slot to go, if I'm honest.

Started listening to these tonight for the first time as I'd seen them mentioned a fair few times on here. How have I not listened to these sooner? Some good stuff that I can imagine growing on me even more.

Where would you guess they'd play if they're there next year, is The Park unrealistic? I can properly picture them playing there. More likely OS, but I think it'd be better atmosphere over TP with the style they play, personally.

Edited by Stokesy10

2 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

Started listening to these tonight for the first time as I'd seen them mentioned a fair few times on here. How have I not listened to these sooner? Some good stuff that I can imagine growing on me even more.

Where would you guess they'd play if they're there next year, is The Park unrealistic? I can properly picture them playing there. More likely OS, but I think it'd be better atmosphere over TP with the style they play, personally.

They've outgrown the Park now- playing O2 Arena next month! They're a band for the big stages though so I wouldn't worry about their style.

Not really confident that they'll be around Europe to play next festival but I like to think they'd either sub the Other or even sub the Pyramid, as they're not much smaller than The National nowadays.