Pyramid Sub/ Other Headliner 2019

45 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Wouldn't be sure Liam will sub Macca then...which I'm not. 3 male acts one after another in Ezra, Liam and Macca at the same time as 3 male headliners too?. I agree about Macca and Ezra but I have a feeling Liam is going to do Friday night before The Cure, I do not see it before Arctic Monkeys provided it is them. The one night that could cause questions and Liam on before them gives a huge crowd pleaser even if the crowd does drop.

Oh ffs. Last year the Sunday was Barry Gibb > Chic > Biffy Clyro > Ed Sheeran, but next year Kylie Minogue followed by three male acts isn't something they'd do?

15 minutes ago, MMC said:

Would 1975 not be in for a sub slot or headline other possible two new albums out before Glastonbury and a tour early next year 

Word from some The 1975 superfan on Twitter was that he spoke to their frontman and was told they aren't playing Glasto. Safest bet is on them headlining R&L.

On 9/21/2018 at 12:19 PM, kingcrawler said:

The Streets are rumoured to be doing one of them and have said they’ll be doing festivals next year so they seem a fairly safe bet at the moment. For electronic acts Disclosure, Aphex Twin and Jamie xx seem the obvious shouts for me. Kevin Parker said there was talk of Tame Impala headlining the Other stage so I reckon they’ll do it. For Pyramid subs, The War on Drugs, Stormzy and Liam Gallagher seem to be getting suggested.

Add Groove Armada for electronic acts. I'd love to see them Live. I Missed out on tix for their recent mini live tour and last time round at Glasto.

1 hour ago, mufcok said:

Groove Armada would be great, gotta be in with a shout now if they're back playing live

My understanding of the recent mini live tour was to celebrate 21 years of GA. It didn't read as though they were rolling it out any further but demand has been high so I really hope they do.

6 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Absolutely no chance of Hozier subbing, a field full of bored people waiting for the headliner sitting through his dirge hoping he hurrys up and gets to that church one...

Given his worldwide success and the imminent new album, I wouldn't rule it out. Not saying I want him to, but still think he will be in the mix. Stranger things have happened.

35 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

Given his worldwide success and the imminent new album, I wouldn't rule it out. Not saying I want him to, but still think he will be in the mix. Stranger things have happened.

He's a one hit wonder though, I doubt many people could name a song of his other than that church one. Not a prayer of him subbing the Pyramid.