REFUNDING AND COACH TICKETS

LiamCattermole

I was wondering if anyone can help with a few questions I have about Glastonbury, this will be my first year going... if I can pull off a miracle and get tickets that is of course.

There are 4 of us going, and we are all going to try and get 4 tickets. If more than one of us gets 4 tickets, can we sell them back to Glastonbury/See Tickets and get a refund? Or will we be stuck with them?

We are also considering getting the coach too, is there a payment scheme where you pay the £50.00 deposit like the standard tickets?

Thanks in advance for anyone who replies, and good luck if you are trying to get tickets!

21 minutes ago, LiamCattermole said:

I was wondering if anyone can help with a few questions I have about Glastonbury, this will be my first year going... if I can pull off a miracle and get tickets that is of course.

There are 4 of us going, and we are all going to try and get 4 tickets. If more than one of us gets 4 tickets, can we sell them back to Glastonbury/See Tickets and get a refund? Or will we be stuck with them?

We are also considering getting the coach too, is there a payment scheme where you pay the £50.00 deposit like the standard tickets?

Thanks in advance for anyone who replies, and good luck if you are trying to get tickets!

You will lose an admin fee of £20 if you change your mind but I'm not sure it will actually allow you to buy tickets for the same person twice as you have to give each person's reg number and postcode when booking. Get a group call going on WhatsApp or something so you are all in contact throughout.

We get the coach package and can definitely recommend. So much easier than driving and straight to the gate! You have to pay the full price of the coach ticket when you book. So £50 ticket deposit and around £50 for the return coach ticket (depending where you go from).

Good luck! Best advice is get everyone on a couple of devices each but not multiple tabs. Keep refreshing but stay calm - you don't want to accidentally refresh the booking page if you get through!

Each person going needs to be registered, if you (or anyone else in your group) get through to buy tickets you need to give the registration numbers  of the people you are buying for.  You can't buy more than one ticket per registration number so you won't end up with tickets you don't need. As Naomi1303 said though, if anyone changes their mind you can get some of the £50 deposit back.

I think bus + coach packages are £50 deposit for the ticket + the full bus price which varies depending on where you are going from

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/#COACH

Lifted from the refunds section....

A £20 administration charge will be retained from all refunded tickets.

An additional £10 administration charge will be retained from any cancelled coach packages. (£20 ticket cancellation fee + £10 coach cancellation fee).

It is not possible to cancel part of the package – if you are unable to travel on your allotted coach you will need to cancel your ticket booking.

Once a registration number has been used to buy a ticket it cannot be re-used - so there is no chance of getting duplicate tickets, however if you have multiple people with your number it could screw their groups up as when they enter all 6 numbers and click "Proceed" they'll get an error saying a number has been used and they will have to re-edit the page and re-submit it (by which time tickets could have sold out) so if you're on multiple groups make sure you let them know the second you get your ticket.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, juneau said:

Is there a second batch of tickets going on sale? I seem to remember in the past there was another batch early in the year after the headliners are announced. 

It isn't related to any headliner announcement. The coach sale was last night and the main sale is on Sunday. This is followed by the payment window the first week of April. After the ticket payments there is a resale of any return tickets, usually towards the end of April. Glastonbury post details of this nearer the time. There are also secret resales after the main resale of any more return tickets but these aren't advertised so you just need to keep an eye on the website.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Smash1984 said:

It isn't related to any headliner announcement. The coach sale was last night and the main sale is on Sunday. This is followed by the payment window the first week of April. After the ticket payments there is a resale of any return tickets, usually towards the end of April. Glastonbury post details of this nearer the time. There are also secret resales after the main resale of any more return tickets but these aren't advertised so you just need to keep an eye on the website.

there were no secret resales last  year for the first time