Top 10 bands/ acts you'd love to see in 2019 - not headliners

Splonk

41 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Yeah, one of my mates went to that this year, he's already signed up for next year, was hassling me to go.

Great new country albums from Dawn Landes and Alejandro Escovedo. 

Suddenly feel really cool on here. I'm normally a silent non radiohead fan and don't mind catfish and the bottlemen. Didn't expect anything other than an ironic country following on here. 

I'm trying to expand my horizons with Bob Harris on the BBC. Joshua Hedley gave me goosebumps last night with his willie Nelson cover. 

If we are picking one I'd go Chris Stapleton. 

50 minutes ago, karaseen said:

So he enjoyed it then!  Good to know. Was it busy do you know?

Dunno, I'll ask him next time i see him. I got the impression it wasn't that busy. Although it must have done alright if they're running it again next year

19 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Dunno, I'll ask him next time i see him. I got the impression it wasn't that busy. Although it must have done alright if they're running it again next year

I nearly went - line up was great but mainly I wanted to see Jason Isbell and Whisky Shivers again. Plus its easy for me to get to <lazy>

Just now, giantkatestacks said:

I nearly went - line up was great but mainly I wanted to see Jason Isbell and Whisky Shivers again. Plus its easy for me to get to <lazy>

There's a new live Jason Isbell album out in a couple of weeks I think. Live from the Ryman

• Upvote 2

Josh Rouse                                                                                                                                

Pete Yorn

DMA’s

Interpol

Villagers

The Sherlocks

Shed Seven

Sufjan Stevens

The The 

New Order

1 minute ago, zico martin said:

Ok I'm gonna try again, with more possible ones this time

Aurora

Boy Azooga

Flasher

Johnny Marr

John Grant

1975s

21 pilots

Death grips

MGMT

Embrace

Caught some of his set in JP last time he played (had to miss some due to a clash if memory serves), was very good. Like to think he's in with a shout this time with the new album out