ticket help given /wanted

Crazyfool01

I have decided to try and book tickets for just myself and one other ... does anyone want some help to make it up to a group of 6 ? you cant be in any other groups and I would prefer a longer term efests member to team up with , I have quite a good track record but want to try and maximise it. post below :) 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I have decided to try and book tickets for just myself and one other ... does anyone want some help to make it up to a group of 6 ? you cant be in any other groups and I would prefer a longer term efests member to team up with , I have quite a good track record but want to try and maximise it. post below :) 

I would but I don't have the experience some do.

Just now, Earthwindandfire2205 said:

Yes please I need 2 tickets for my best friends for their 50th birthdays next year.

i have volunteered at the festival for the last 9 years for FMS. Would be very grateful thank you 

so is it a group of 4 you have ... it needs to be that they are trying for myself and friend also .... FMS definitely WORTHY of help they have helped me in the past 

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

so is it a group of 4 you have ... it needs to be that they are trying for myself and friend also .... FMS definitely WORTHY of help they have helped me in the past 

No just 2 tickets needed as I'm already there volunteering and my wife has my guest ticket. Thank you.

Just now, Earthwindandfire2205 said:

No just 2 tickets needed as I'm already there volunteering and my wife has my guest ticket. Thank you.

What I was looking for was people who would also be able to try and help myself and friend, I would also be trying for whoever it was but want to trying increase the odds with a larger group than 2 

7 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

What I was looking for was people who would also be able to try and help myself and friend, I would also be trying for whoever it was but want to trying increase the odds with a larger group than 2 

No problem. I have 8 friends who are trying for them as well, who are not even going! so it would be a group of 10 trying.

30 minutes ago, CeriG said:

We have 3 groups... a 6, 5 & 5 at the moment but could add you two to make it a 6,6,6. So then we will have 18 of us all together trying... if group A get through they then try for b.... b for c.... c for a.

definitely a possible :) will pm you once ive spoken to friend as it would mean splitting us up and potentially going on own ... how many times have you had success ? 

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

definitely a possible :) will pm you once ive spoken to friend as it would mean splitting us up and potentially going on own ... how many times have you had success ? 

We would put you 2 together as doesn't matter too much how we mix our groups.

Last year was my first year and I got the tickets in 10 mins, came into my work.... others in the groups have been going some of them every year for the last 10 years.

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

ps... just remembered we actually have 4 groups.... some other people that we know (but wont be going with)... we will be including them in with us to maximise our chances.

1 minute ago, CeriG said:

We would put you 2 together as doesn't matter too much how we mix our groups.

Last year was my first year and I got the tickets in 10 mins, came into my work.... others in the groups have been going some of them every year for the last 10 years.

ok deal :) will pm you :)

• Upvote 1