First vegan festival

zico martin

As long as I get tickets (fingers crossed) it will be my first vegan Glasto too! 

I remember seeing lots of choice previously and  other festivals this year have had plenty of vegan options so I'm actually really looking forward to seeing how much I can get through in 5 days!! 

Loads of vegan food at Glastonbury and t's pretty good to. My favourite last year was the Vegan Pyramid which was opposite the Kasbah on the way to West Holts. West Holts/Greenfields are the best places to grab some vegan food. That said the falafel pitta and salad from the vegan stall opposite the cider bus is also pretty awesome.

• Like 1

On 9/22/2018 at 3:41 PM, mashedonmud said:

Weed is vegan  

Not so much of that being obviously sold at bars and stalls though!

All seriousness though I've eaten some great vegan food at the festival. I'm not vegan myself but I can't see it being difficult at all. As someone says green fields good. The wooded area near the railway line last year had some great vegan food being cooked on an open fire, plus some very tasty salads to go with it.

Edited by semmtexx

Vegan food at Glastonbury is excellent. Plenty of variety from burgers, curries, jackets, falafel, salads, pizza the lot. Maybe a bit light on greens so I normally get a substantial smoothie for that fix. As for specific stalls, I liked the Vegan Pyramid by West Holts, Manic Organic, the Veggies Co, Leon, the Vegan/vegetarian stall near the cider bus (falafel and salad last were immense), want to try No Bones Jones and am hoping The Parnsip Ship will make a return as their food looks awesome.