My best tips for ticket day....

Apone

Just now, stuartbert two hats said:

Of course ;) (well, Azure)

I've just hooked up my third monitor, so that's four screens now including laptop :D

lets see the setup photo ... whilst we are all searching for our failsafe methods and frantically looking for a tip that does something :)  

2 minutes ago, Bradders said:

My mates think I’m obsessed and taking the ticket buying process too seriously, I should show them all this thread so they can see how much worse I could be.

Mine are the same!! Im glad I am in charge of organising everyone in my group or we wouldn't have half a chance!!

Did someone say there was a direct link into see tickets, not via the glastonbury site (www.glastonbury.seetickets.com)? For some reason my Mac Book Air won't link to this site, the bar gets 20% full the stop and eventually it tells me its not available. However my Mac desk top is fine!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

17 minutes ago, Bradders said:

My mates think I’m obsessed and taking the ticket buying process too seriously, I should show them all this thread so they can see how much worse I could be.

I’ll be refreshing on my one computer with my mates’ details in a spreadsheet, all this extra stuff is probably just more confusion unless you really know what you’re doing.

Haha same, my mates think I'm being way over the top... I call it dedication!

• Upvote 1

Panicking the guys in our group trying on multiple devices on the same Wi-Fi (same IP I assume) will be kicked on hold due to their refresh rate being too quick, do we know if that will be the case? Should it be multiple devices only on the proviso each devices has it's own IP?

7 minutes ago, Buggy Boy said:

Did someone say there was a direct link into see tickets, not via the glastonbury site (www.glastonbury.seetickets.com)? For some reason my Mac Book Air won't link to this site, the bar gets 20% full the stop and eventually it tells me its not available. However my Mac desk top is fine!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

Did you ever mess with the hosts file?  If you don't know what I'm talking about then you didn't.

Try clearing the cache or using a different browser.

5 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Did you ever mess with the hosts file?  If you don't know what I'm talking about then you didn't.

Try clearing the cache or using a different browser.

Never messed with hosts file, tried safari and firebox, neither work, same thing happened on both. How do i clear Cache?

In the midst of all this talk of links and refresh rates, remember if you you are successful and you get through. Make sure you screenshot the booking confirmation with booking reference and saved it.

The email confirmation can take hours to come through so there is your little back up.

ALSO THE EMAIL CONFIRMATION CAN TAKE HOURS TO COME THROUGH, REMEMBER THAT BEFORE ASKING ABOUT IT ON HERE AFTER YOU HAVE GOT A TICKET.

• Upvote 1

Interesting....so I just checked the IP address of my laptop and my uni PC, which are both currently on the same Eduroam wifi, and they have different IP addresses (well, first six digits are the same, but the last four are different). So, I'm good to go with both on the wifi, right?